Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Not Racist, Seriously.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive seen guys on this form who cry about being called a nazi & then report them...the funny thing is the same person called me a nazi several times because i dont like the klits or chagaev.he called me this on my message board on my profile & then later went & edited it...lol! i called him on it & he denied it...lol! who cares if someone called you racist.i like all color of people & anyone on my facebook can see my pics & the different people i have as friends...yet i get called a racist as well sometimes.do i care? no because i know im not & most of the people who call you this don't know you on a personal level so i wouldnt let it bother you.

Comment

Originally posted by P B 3 2 View Post
      Who are you?
      what are yuo saying man? That's Panda!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
        what are yuo saying man? That's Panda!
        Who in the dick fuck is Panda?

Comment

Who in the dick fuck is Panda?
          lol!!!!!!!!!!

he's number one!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
            lol!!!!!!!!!!

he's number one!
            Number one on the Gay P4P list.

Comment

Number one on the Gay P4P list.
              didnt u send me a pm of ur sex change operation this afternoon?

Comment

i forgive you pb32, if you wanna know **** about engineering hit me up, i studied it for a year.. physics put me off though.....

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
                  i forgive you pb32, if you wanna know **** about engineering hit me up, i studied it for a year.. physics put me off though.....
                  Physics was a big turn off for me to, the first year.

Luckily I passed it and don't have to worry about it anymore.

Comment

Richie gets in a lot of fights in here with many people. He has said some things to others that I even found highly offensive. I still like the guy even though he can be high strung like many others in here, that is all.

There is a lot of so called "Racism" in here. In my opinion, it is all part of the same sh|t talk that goes on here when peeps make fun of someones height, country, d|ck length etc. It is all done for the purpose to flame and infuriate.

There is a true and real difference between sh|t talking and being a true racist. I don't like either being used, but one only needs soap on a tongue, while the other requires a true a$$ kicking.

Richie is a sh|t talker. He is on my facebook and I would never let a true a$$hole on my facebook. What you see here is just an online persona.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      Richie gets in a lot of fights in here with many people. He has said some things to others that I even found highly offensive. I still like the guy even though he can be high strung like many others in here, that is all.

There is a lot of so called "Racism" in here. In my opinion, it is all part of the same sh|t talk that goes on here when peeps make fun of someones height, country, d|ck length etc. It is all done for the purpose to flame and infuriate.

There is a true and real difference between sh|t talking and being a true racist. I don't like either being used, but one only needs soap on a tongue, while the other requires a true a$$ kicking.

Richie is a sh|t talker. He is on my facebook and I would never let a true a$$hole on my facebook. What you see here is just an online persona.
                      Exactly.

Good to see you back online man, haven't seen you on here in a long time...

Comment

Working...
                      X