No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: Not Going to Sit in Sorrow, I Can Still Party

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner: Not Going to Sit in Sorrow, I Can Still Party

Adrien Broner had walked out of the ring the moment that Marcos Maidana was announced as the winner — an announcement that meant that Broner had lost his welterweight world title and had suffered his first pro defeat.

At first, he refused an interview in his dressing room, according to publicists working the show. Soon, he said he wanted an immediate rematch.

Later, after he was examined by a physician, Broner was interviewed by Showtime’s Barry Tompkins. [Click Here To Read More]

Someone should ask him if he'll keep humping in the ring, and ask why he stopped doing it during the fight. haha, fn boy got beat down.

Comment

Come back strong champ

Comment

Might as well quit now. You've peaked.

Comment

Comment

Hahaha embarrassing as ever. I imagine he'd have more success with people paying him not to go to their club.

Comment

Hey Broner, Come to my club. We will provide you with unlimited rachet ho's, Wild Turkey whiskey, and give you $50 bucks? Wuddayasay champ??

Comment

"We're going to live tomorrow like we won the fight."

And that is precisely why Broner will never be the fighter he desperately tries to promote himself as. Broner wants to be the boss, but he isn't willing to pay the cost.

Comment

I'm telling you, his career's going to spiral out of control.

He needs to think about saving the Millions he's made.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Come back strong champ
                    its good to hear him speak on it, I hope he does come back better. I thought he was taking maidana serious but it was clear he doesn't train as hard as he claims and he really thought he could go in there and make easy work of maidana without a firm gameplan. he has no footwork amongst many other holes in his game that now people will see they can exploit

Comment

Working...
                    X