Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao is Desperate, He's On The Decline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's nice, your still scared floyd "what if I lose" Mayweather

Comment

floyd is blatently avoiding the fight i dont understand how his fans can not see it im fan of both mayweather and pacquiao but the its clear to see whos doing the ducking! i recently watched the hagler hearns legendary nights and i cant remember which guy who said it but he said that both hagler and hearns WANTED the fight to show how GREAT they actually were,they craved for it.now in this scenario i see only one who wants to show how great he really is.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        I already said he was ducking! Re read my comment buddy You can troll the other guys but not me. Im a boxing fan, not a stan boy.
        I'm not trolling you, some of your points are right.

Comment

Floyd is the ultimate troll and people getting mad lol

Comment

You trolls make me laugh. We all know that Pac cant make his own deals without Arums seal of approval. So to me Pac saying he will take 45% is him just grandstanding. Hes a politican playing politics. What we do know is in 2009 Floyd put a real offer on the table, 50/50 split with ODST up to 14 days, and Pacs team pulled out. When someone passes on an offer like that that tells me they dont want the fight.

Comment

I crack the **** up every time when Mayweather speaks the thread is immediately followed by a gang of Floyd haters. Most times the same ones. They can't WAIT to pounce on whatever he says. Lol

Comment

Pac will always be remembered for taking any fight & stay active while at it... floyd on the other hand makes excuses & waits until fighters are on the decline to fight them... LAME.. Floyd is the real ducker here.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
                  I crack the **** up every time when Mayweather speaks the thread is immediately followed by a gang of Floyd haters. Most times the same ones. They can't WAIT to pounce on whatever he says. Lol
                  hahaha???!!! just because mayweather says stupid things a lot of the time, that doesn't mean people are "hating" on him.......****ing drama queen.....

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                    You trolls make me laugh. We all know that Pac cant make his own deals without Arums seal of approval. So to me Pac saying he will take 45% is him just grandstanding. Hes a politican playing politics. What we do know is in 2009 Floyd put a real offer on the table, 50/50 split with ODST up to 14 days, and Pacs team pulled out. When someone passes on an offer like that that tells me they dont want the fight.
                    damn you still talking about shit that happened 3 years ago. FACT ever since then, Pacquaio brush Mayweather aside like the clown he is and only the one that still talks about this fight is mayweather, He says this and that but never agrees to anything no matter how many obstacles Pacquaio humbles himself too just to get the fight completed.

Now its 2012, No one from team Pacquaio takes anything that clown mayweather has to say seriously and neither does 90% of the boxing world anymore. The 10% that do well that group speaks for itself.
                    Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 10-31-2012, 07:36 AM.

Comment

I couldn't disagree with Floyd at all. I felt his stocked dropped after the JMM III fight, not his bout w/ Bradley

Comment

Working...
                      X