Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night Champion 2, What's Important?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Fight Night Champion 2, What's Important?

Originally posted by Brizzo
    MESSAGE FROM DEVELOPMENT TEAM

Just wanted to clarify for anyone/everyone. This survey was not created by the development team and we did not provide direction in terms of its content. These are not features/concepts that we provided to POETIC. These are wishlist items that POETIC has compiled or created himself.

When he says that this is "Producer-Approved", that does not mean that it is in any way indicative of what our current or future plans are for the franchise. It just means he asked us if it was okay to do this type of thing and we said it was. Beyond that, I said it would be more insightful for everyone if he found a way to ask users what was most important to them... as opposed to just having a survey where users were able to answer that they just want everything.

Cheers.

Fight Night Producer approved Fight Night Survey to see what's most
    important to fans.

http://www.kwiksurveys.com?s=NMLKLF_4a8d374f

They wants to know the top 20, top 10 and top 5 things fans want.

They want to see what is important to the fans. They really trying to see what the fans want.

I posted this a few months ago on various sites both boxing and gaming.

*The belief by some is that the survey can be altered to fit what I want but that is farthest from the true than it is. I'm all for letting the fans get what they want. I'm just a huge options guy.

I don't think next Fight Night will be out for this year (I would be happy if it would). Still filling out the survey now.

Honestly I don't think EA will implement even 20% of the options listed in that survey. It would be too god if they would.

Comment

If you play Mortal Kombat 9 online ,there is a great spectator mode king of the hill thing a winner stays on thing...

They should def get this on the new fight night as people can see who the noobs are and who the skilled players are,and then get appreciated more... plus if people spam and what/not as in jab or use tyhe same crappy tactic and not actually play a boxing game from a boxing mentality,they would be exposed for the next fight if they spam on do the same backward motion tactics

Comment

I wish they'd make a MK style boxing game.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
          I don't think next Fight Night will be out for this year (I would be happy if it would). Still filling out the survey now.

Honestly I don't think EA will implement even 20% of the options listed in that survey. It would be too god if they would.
          Probably after the next EA MMA game comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chex31 View Post
            Probably after the next EA MMA game comes out.
            There is not likely to be another ea mma game due to the zuffa (UFC) buying out strikeforce. Hopefully we get another fight night sooner as a result.

Comment

something needs to be done about the defense. I'm sick of being beat by noobs who picked a better fighter. You HAVE to be able to block body shots again. People just pick Tyson, you merk him all fight but they slug away at your body and make you miss and suck your health. It's so easy to do tall fighters have no chance.

Also make a WW division online, I don't want to be using 160lb robinsons all the time.

Comment

Next fight night needs to use Xbox Kinect so these fat fuckin 12 year olds can't just spam body punches on me all day

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
                  Next fight night needs to use Xbox Kinect so these fat fuckin 12 year olds can't just spam body punches on me all day

this.. make them bend their knees for body punches. lol

Comment

i dont understand why ppl are *****ing about ppl spamming bodyshots, its so easy to counter. just turn your torso so you open up a counterpunching chance, you might not land the counter but you will stop his momentum and can atleast get away. keep distance and if he gets inside either push or clinch, and ofcurse look for the counter. also go to their body and drain their stamina too, stamina is all they got anyways and all the punches they miss (or should miss) will give them no points between rounds to get it back.

so many ppl complaining about spamming bodyshots and how it isnt like real boxing, but let me tell you thats all wrong. its alot like real boxing. alot of beginners think they can just run in and throw punches to win, if you cant fight/play they are damn near impossible to beat but if you know what you are doing they are by far the easiest oponents.

Comment

Working...
                    X