• Show
Clear All

Someone's gotta have a video of this, were is elie when you need him

Comment

Originally posted by S H O B O X View Post
      Garcia's dad just went full ******

neva go full retahd!

Comment

tbh he looks like a fat sh.it himself so i dont know why he was making fun of morales......

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
          tbh he looks like a fat sh.it himself so i dont know why he was making fun of morales......

I dono anyone in their right mind that could make fun of morales. he deserves to be slapped in the face for that. that is beyond disrespectful.

its fuckin ERIK MORALES!!

Comment

Morales deserved to be ridiculed, because he came in overweight and had a very lame reasoning.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Morales deserved to be ridiculed, because he came in overweight and had a very lame reasoning.

he still doesnt deserve to be ridiculed IMO, certainly not by garcias dad, if anything, danny shoulda ridiculed him if thats the route they wanted to take, but not garcias dad, not to a legend like morales...

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Jermain Taylor deserves to be laughed for constantly getting KTFO.

Comment

on a second look, he was just acting like a 6 year old i guess....

I'm all about selling the fight & everything, but I don't think I've ever seen a grown man act like that. On top of that Erik has probably been boxing longer than the kid's been breathing. Pretty disrespectful in my eyes. Not even a Khan fan, but I just might root for the guy after watching that bs.

Comment

Exactly the same thing I was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by S H O B O X View Post
                      Garcia's dad just went full ******
                      Your sig
                      Last edited by ts33; 06-04-2012, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X