Tyson & Hughie Fury sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson & Hughie Fury sparring

Quite old that session Dan.

Still interesting to see, Hughie looks to have a bit of talent about him and it can only help having the pair of them to spar with each other.

Comment

good find.

look how much taller they are than that top rope...

madness.

Comment

Anybody got an idea how much Hughie weighs? Hes only just turned 18 so has plenty of time to fill out still he looks rather gangly though I suppose it don't help being next to that man-mountain.

6ft6 & probably like 225 & still made to look small.

My god Tysons a big lump.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Anybody got an idea how much Hughie weighs? Hes only just turned 18 so has plenty of time to fill out still he looks rather gangly though I suppose it don't help being next to that man-mountain.

6ft6 & probably like 225 & still made to look small.

My god Tysons a big lump.
          He was 233 on his debut and looks like he'll fill out to aroun 240 eventually.

I think Tyson will go back up in weight a little bit, right now hes 247 but he's been cutting fat, they said once he gets his bodyfat low that he will probably ad a few lbs of muscle on, but right now they are working on his fitness and speed first, they want him nimble and agile for Cunningham so expect low 240's

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            He was 233 on his debut and looks like he'll fill out to aroun 240 eventually.

I think Tyson will go back up in weight a little bit, right now hes 247 but he's been cutting fat, they said once he gets his bodyfat low that he will probably ad a few lbs of muscle on, but right now they are working on his fitness and speed first, they want him nimble and agile for Cunningham so expect low 240's

Gloves look on the small side but he definitely seems to be agile & have good handspeed for a big guy.

I hope Tyson don't go above 250, since hes been working on his fitness & lost a lot of lard hes looked a lot better for it. He may just be the most improved guy in boxing over the last few years.
            I felt he was a bit of a laughing stock before and an incident waiting to happen but hes looked impressive as of late & a lot more disciplined.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Gloves look on the small side but he definitely seems to be agile & have good handspeed for a big guy.

I hope Tyson don't go above 250, since hes been working on his fitness & lost a lot of lard hes looked a lot better for it. He may just be the most improved guy in boxing over the last few years.
              I felt he was a bit of a laughing stock before and an incident waiting to happen but hes looked impressive as of late & a lot more disciplined.
              Well in comparing him to Wlad, who Tyson is the naturally bigger man than, Wlad weighs 247, so Fury should probably weigh a few lb's more than if he can get that conditioning down like Wlad has.

I dunno, we'll see what happens

Comment

Wlad is very toned so will with more. Wlad is an athletic guy m

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
                  Wlad is very toned so will with more. Wlad is an athletic guy m

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  Aye no doubt, Wlad is the best athlete in the division.

I'm just saying, if I was Fury, he's young, he's developing, i'd look ad Wlad's conditioning as inspiration, a benchmark of what i'd like to achieve.

Comment

Sparring??? Really??? Looks more like shadow boxing to me! 'That big goofy looking guy moves his hands around so much he looks like he's swimming!!
                    Blocking jabs to his stomach by hand? Every time he stops on the ropes he's squared up! They can be 7' tall and weigh 350lbs or 5'5" and be at 135lbs they still make so many mistakes its not funny. These mistakes can't be corrected either its ingrained in their "style" which is sort of a modern day amatuer form and trying to bend somewheres in the body to rid themselves of the old "block countries" stand straight up like a robot style!!!! Either way this "oversized" fellow has been spoon fed nicely. We'll see who he is when he gets smacked in the face and he needs to recover can he hold properly and will his conditioning hold his legs together!!! He walk & talks like he's all ready become the champ yet he's fought no one! Ray

Comment

Working...
                    X