Boxers you feel are juicing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    I saw that movie, it was pretty good and very informative
    yeah. i also love the part one of the soviet drunk dude gave away the secret why they were winning all the medals in the Olympics (by juicing). that is a must see documentary

Comment

Bumping in light of recent news.

Comment

Out of Mosley, Peterson, Berto, Tarver, possibly Mayweather (Hauser article) and possibly Gamboa, I pretty much only ever accused Mosley of steroids back in the day. But boy did I underestimate.

As of now I think Hopkins, Bradley, Mayfield, and maybe a few others are using PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
          Out of Mosley, Peterson, Berto, Tarver, possibly Mayweather (Hauser article) and possibly Gamboa, I pretty much only ever accused Mosley of steroids back in the day. But boy did I underestimate.

As of now I think Hopkins, Bradley, Mayfield, and maybe a few others are using PEDs.
          You can't use the Hauser article. It was mainly about Quillin and Morales.....and the only thing anyone has is the word of Gabriel Montoya, a low level reporter for website not too respected in the sports world. That guy started this, than ceased completely when Golden Boy threatened legal action unless he produces evidence of it. Than it stopped, that's why Hauser was quick to state those were just rumors and nothing more. Because he didn't want to get in trouble like Montoya did for accusing without any evidence whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            You can't use the Hauser article. It was mainly about Quillin and Morales.....and the only thing anyone has is the word of Gabriel Montoya, a low level reporter for website not too respected in the sports world. That guy started this, than ceased completely when Golden Boy threatened legal action unless he produces evidence of it. Than it stopped, that's why Hauser was quick to state those were just rumors and nothing more. Because he didn't want to get in trouble like Montoya did for accusing without any evidence whatsoever.
            Kinda like the entire fanbase of a certain fighter accusing another fighter without a shred of evidence?

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if anyone got caught anymore....

Comment

Kinda like the entire fanbase of a certain fighter accusing another fighter without a shred of evidence?
                It would have been forgotten if the accused didn't act guilty.

Comment

I never said Manny was using, I only said it's suspicious that he wouldn't even accept a 14 day window the first time around, and than refused to agree to test until fight day for almost another 2 years after that.

Not saying he is/was on anything, but anyone with half a brain would have to wonder why he'd duck random testing for so long.

Comment

It wouldn't matter anyways with a certain group of a particular flag/color. History shows they get caught and still get praised for their achievements. Funny how the sport where you hit and get hit you get away with it. Freaking sports that don't, go hard with punishments.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      I never said Manny was using, I only said it's suspicious that he wouldn't even accept a 14 day window the first time around, and than refused to agree to test until fight day for almost another 2 years after that.

Not saying he is/was on anything, but anyone with half a brain would have to wonder why he'd duck random testing for so long.
                      manny's actions and the statements he and his team made gave floyd's accusations validity and the pac fringe fans just can't accept that.

Comment

Working...
                      X