Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has taken on the riskier fights in their career; Manny or Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would say Floyd.

Its not fair if I have to fight you at the weight you want me to be at.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      So how is Cotto bigger than Pacquaio then?

Going by the same logic?
      Baldomir weight more than Floyd but Floyd is taller with longer reach. Cotto is taller and weight more than PAC and with a longer reach. For me to consider it a size advantages u have to weight more than me and have to be taller than me. If u weight more than me but is way shorter than me then that's not really a size advantage because I can still control u with my height.

Comment

No, but they're pretty much the same height.

It's clear to see that Baldomir is obviously a lot bigger than Mayweather is.
        He weights more than floyd but Floyd is taller than him. How do u even compare these 2 with PAC and cotto? Cotto is taller heavier than PAC. Cotto have all the edge over PAC whereas with baldomir he only weights more than Floyd eveything else Floyd got the edge over him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
          Baldomir weight more than Floyd but Floyd is taller with longer reach. Cotto is taller and weight more than PAC and with a longer reach. For me to consider it a size advantages u have to weight more than me and have to be taller than me. If u weight more than me but is way shorter than me then that's not really a size advantage because I can still control u with my height.
          Cotto and Pacquaio are pretty much the same height with the same reach. But Cotto is of course bigger. Thus my point.

Baldomir may be shorter than Mayweather maringally but he's clearly the much bigger of the two of them.

Baldomir is not way shorter than Mayweather's. There the same height pretty much, there's shots where Baldomir even looks slightly taller than him.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...d=0CJwBEP4dMAw

Like this one, for example.

I don't know how to put the picture on properly but there's the link
          Last edited by IronDanHamza; 01-25-2013, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            You're calling someone dumb when you are barely literate. Is that what's hip nowadays?
            who the hells talking to you? Say the word nincompoop and look who comes a calling! Barley literate :WORD: Says someone who road the short bus to an abandon school! Another useless poster.

Comment

• Manny cause he is less talented then floyd hence fighters are more of a risk to him

Comment

Cotto and Pacquaio are pretty much the same height with the same reach. But Cotto is of course bigger. Thus my point.

Baldomir may be shorter than Mayweather maringally but he's clearly the much bigger of the two of them.

Baldomir is not way shorter than Mayweather's. There the same height pretty much, there's shots where Baldomir even looks slightly taller than him.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...d=0CJwBEP4dMAw

Like this one, for example.

I don't know how to put the picture on properly but there's the link
                PAC is 5'5-5'6 cotto is 5'8. Cotto has been fighting as a ww and PAC was just moving up. How is this not a risk for PAC?

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  PAC is 5'5-5'6 cotto is 5'8. Cotto has been fighting as a ww and PAC was just moving up. How is this not a risk for PAC?
                  When did I say it wasn't a risk? It was a risk.

I'm just stating that going by the logic of size advantage=risk then surely Baldomir must have been a risk for Mayweather.

Comment

• I would say Manny because he is not as good as Floyd. Floyd has to fight a middleweight for a risky fight but Manny fighting a 40 year old lightweight is a HUGE risk for him

Comment

When did I say it wasn't a risk? It was a risk.

I'm just stating that going by the logic of size advantage=risk then surely Baldomir must have been a risk for Mayweather.
                      But u failed to look at the other things that Floyd had over baldomir. What did PAC have over cotto? The catchweight? lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X