No announcement yet.

CANELO vs NO DOUBT.... May 4 PROMO.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Hope this is true. This is the best fight for Canelo to make the Floyd fight HUGE.
    This is what it all boils down too. The Floyd/Canelo fight as good of a matchup as we may think it is needs a little time and some storyline if it's going to do huge PPV numbers.

Comment

[QUOTE=jsfd26;12926798]BossHog sets himself up everytime he posts.

Congrats to Bushbaby. He is now #1 public enemy for the Canelo fanbase. You made it my man.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android[/QU

BossHogg really comes up with some ignorant posts, my favorite being the one where he claimed Martinez is going to take a dive vs Murray to avoid a rematch with Chavez Jr. It makes me wonder if he really believes his own bu!!$iht

Comment

[quote=Boxing Bob]
        Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        BossHog sets himself up everytime he posts.

Congrats to Bushbaby. He is now #1 public enemy for the Canelo fanbase. You made it my man.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android[/QU

BossHogg really comes up with some ignorant posts, my favorite being the one where he claimed Martinez is going to take a dive vs Murray to avoid a rematch with Chavez Jr. It makes me wonder if he really believes his own bu!!$iht
        You know how they say when you say something so much you start to believe it? I'm pretty sure that's the case with him. I do believe he's delusional and starting to believe his own b.s.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

LOL at all the people having side bars and discussing me LMFAO. I accomplished my goal in a single post. gullible asses

Comment

Taking bets against Trout. Time to man up boys who wants it? Click the link & holla at ya bwoy!!

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
              canelo will ko trout mark my words Cotto was hurting trout and vice versa. People are over rating that cotto win. Cotto is past his best and hadnt faced a top level 154 pounder since he moved up. Trout is a good boxer but nothing out of the ordinary ala mayweather or moreno great defensive boxers.
              You can down play Trouts win over Cotto and there might even be some truth in that, but the fact remains that a win over Cotto craps all over any of Canelos wins

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                LOL at all the people having side bars and discussing me LMFAO. I accomplished my goal in a single post. gullible asses
                Was your goal to reaffirm your ignorance? Mission accomplished. With all the bu!!$iht you've posted on NSB, no one here takes you seriously anyway. Martinez is gonna take a dive vs Murray to avoid a rematch vs Chavez Jr- still makes me chuckle

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                  It this is true I'm glad Canelo is finally taking the leap. If he pulls through then he's earned the payday with Floyd.
                  what makes you think guerrero is more deserving of that?

Comment

canelos got some balls if he faces trout. Trout has a better win with cotto than any of canelo's wins. Canelo could very well loose and if he does that could ruin his chances of a floyd fight. That is balls risking loosing millions.

I think if he looses though that floyd would still fight him in september. that fight is pretty much all but made. Unless canelo gets KTFO or injured I think he has that fight. Trout wont sell as many tickets regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
                      Was your goal to reaffirm your ignorance? Mission accomplished. With all the bu!!$iht you've posted on NSB, no one here takes you seriously anyway. Martinez is gonna take a dive vs Murray to avoid a rematch vs Chavez Jr- still makes me chuckle
                      alot of people here takes me seriously, nothing I posted is a lie just probably missing a lil respect and thats what pisses you guys off, find a post where I support canelo and his resume, FIND IT PLEASE. I just post and show how your guys hate and that hate is what fuels you guys.

Your hate for canelo is the only reason you take my post to heart and had you guys talking to each other about me LMFAO. Clowns

Comment

Working...
                      X