No announcement yet.

[B]Weight Information[/B]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [B]Weight Information[/B]

Im about 5'9 and 15 years old. Whats the average weight of a 15 yo 5'9? Id appreciate a reply.I would like to read about boxers who are unique having above average weight due to muscle mass.Peace ppz. Boxing 4ever.

When Tyson was 13 he was 200lbs of muscle! But thats freakish and not an average thing to find.

People during puberty are hard to judge. Development speed is different for everyone, so one 15 year old could be tall and lanky but be very thin and light. Just as another 15 year old could be shorter but broader and heavier.

As long as you eat and excercise right, I wouldn't worry about your weight because it naturally finds itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Icy_Dice
      Im about 5'9 and 15 years old. Whats the average weight of a 15 yo 5'9? Id appreciate a reply.I would like to read about boxers who are unique having above average weight due to muscle mass.Peace ppz. Boxing 4ever.
      i would think about 130 is pretty normal for a 15 year old at 5.9,however what is normal dont neccesarily have anything to do with what is normal fore you, i suggest you get in shape, train hard eat healhty and just find out what your weight will be.

Comment

YOUR average weight is the only answer to this question....

Comment

I just turned 14 in feb and i am 5-6 and 155 lbs. in athletic shape i have big arms above average in my age. about 7% body fat

Comment

right now im trying to get down ot my natural fighting weight...which is around 156...

i weigh around 163 right now...so 6 more pounds....

i'd say 5'9" should stick aroudn middleweight and below or higher

Comment

Thanks for sharing...

Comment

Working...
              X