No announcement yet.

Remember when this happened?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember when this happened?

I remember i was 11yrs old watching this live and was in shock. did richard grant ever fight again? according to the comments, james butler killed max kellermans brother and burned down his house. what an *******

watched it a long time ago..the bleeding on the ground part disturbs me

Comment

yup he really is a *******

what a disgusting ass human being

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
        I remember i was 11yrs old watching this live and was in shock. did richard grant ever fight again? according to the comments, james butler killed max kellermans brother and burned down his house. what an *******

jus saw that he killed max kellermans brother too, aint that crazy. glad hes rotting in jail..........

Comment

what a disgraceful sack of $h1t.

Comment

I remember watching that live back in the day...was really a dumb thing to do. I don't know what became of it afterwards.

Comment

"Butler hit the unsuspecting Grant with a right hook to the jaw. Grant suffered a temporarily dislocated jaw and a lacerated tongue that required 26 stitches.[1] Butler was arrested and charged with aggravated assault. Butler was later convicted and served four months at Riker's Island detention facility."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Butler_(boxer)

Comment

"The suspected motive for the murder was that Kellerman was forcing Butler to move out of Kellerman's apartment. Butler, who was struggling to revive his career and suffering through a difficult relationship with his girlfriend and child, picked up a hammer and killed Kellerman and then torched his house."

Comment

Kellerman's brother was closeted gay, and tried to come on to him. . . Unfortunately, he probably had gay inhibitions himself, and hated it so bad, that he snapped at the thought and killed him.

Comment

Anyone ever read that SI article about Sam Kellerman, great read I'd suggest looking it up if you have the time

Comment

Working...
                    X