Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When do you think Boxingscenes finest years where, since you joined?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Ever since the Mayweather-Pacquiao ordeal started, I stopped posting in NSB...
    It got over run by trolls and idiots, I'm not really good at rising above that
    Same here. It was ok before or atleast a lot better.

Comment

08-09 in the lounge.

NSB became a sewer mid 2010-Present (its picking up now though)

Comment

i joined 06 but then kept getting banned. i believe just like anyone on here feels that 2007-2008 was the best once. when pac was still fighting EM-ODLH. after that it was just all bullshiet! i fawking hate NSB right now. it's the same shiet different day.

Comment

it was sure funny in 2009 -10 when those 2 or 3 klitschko fans had like 5 alts each & talked to themselves & if you pissed them off & you had 5 different accounts saying the same thing to you. a couple of them get banned & the board goes silent because there was 2 or 3 of them but it seemed like 20...lol! post on their own threads like & sending themselves points & gifts...lol! it was classic!

Comment

I'd say right now.

Because of all the new people who joined. I like a bunch of them.

NSB is and has been INSANITY forever now.

The definition of it........repetitive mind numbing terror.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

There is no doubt the site is not as much fun as it used to be, back in the day people could take a joke a lot better, but it's got more and more square as the days roll by.

You used to have a lot of faces around here, serious guys.

the faces nowadays (and you know who you are) are just posers, thats all.

still theres a few good soldiers left, but even guys like Anorak getting called out by nobody's, and they all got an army of noobs behind them, i just wonder wtf at times.
              Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 06-20-2012, 12:25 AM.

Comment

It seems to go though ups and downs. I can remember great moments and bad moments from each year.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  it was sure funny in 2009 -10 when those 2 or 3 klitschko fans had like 5 alts each & talked to themselves & if you pissed them off & you had 5 different accounts saying the same thing to you. a couple of them get banned & the board goes silent because there was 2 or 3 of them but it seemed like 20...lol! post on their own threads like & sending themselves points & gifts...lol! it was classic!
                  all of those 15-20 Kbro accounts were all Tunney...just ask steelhead about who downvoted his threads and how it all magically disappeared when Freedom. caught a month ban.

Comment

For myself, 08, 09. Basically when I became a Lounge Lizard. Lot of posters that made me nearly piss myself from laughing that don't post anymore from back then. But I still like this site a great deal.

Comment

Working...
                    X