No announcement yet.

Cotto V Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto V Margarito

Is this fight being shown on any UK channels? Will it be the usual 5am fight?

I'm massively looking forward to this one, here's hoping for a modern day classic!!

Box Nation mate. Dunno about time, i think New York isnt quite as far behind time difference wise as Vegas though if that makes any difference

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      Box Nation mate. Dunno about time, i think New York isnt quite as far behind time difference wise as Vegas though if that makes any difference
      Cheers man! I'll try and find out the time.

EDIT:

Here are the start times:

9.00pm EST / Sunday 4th Dec: 2.00am GMT / 3.00am CET
      Last edited by The Iron Man; 12-03-2011, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Iron Man View Post
        Cheers man! I'll try and find out the time.

EDIT:

Here are the start times:

9.00pm EST / Sunday 4th Dec: 2.00am GMT / 3.00am CET
        Cheers man

NOW lets be ****ing havin this dirty cheating S.O.B!

Comment

Have you subscribed to Box Nation? If so did you subscribe via the net? I was about to til I noticed the page isn't encrypted, worried that my data (bank details and sky viewing number) will be snatched.

Comment

Originally posted by Unanimous [mk2] View Post
            Have you subscribed to Box Nation? If so did you subscribe via the net? I was about to til I noticed the page isn't encrypted, worried that my data (bank details and sky viewing number) will be snatched.
            I dont actually get it, i wouldnt mind paying for it but my missus works at BT so we get BT Vision for much cheapness....

Ive been streaming most stuff lately, XME Forums - pay £2-3 and it NEVER gets shut down as its legal

Comment

Hmmm, tell me more about this XME forums website. Does the stream lag/jump/freeze? And, can you pay via PayPal?

Have read some more about Box Nation website and says it might take as long as 4 hours to get connected at busy times. I ain't risking subscribing then not able to get connected in time.

Comment

Bit the bullet and donated via paypal to XME Forums so that's where I'm watching it tonight. Hope it doesn't stutter too much.

Comment

are the streams on XME allways clear with no lag?

Comment

U can pay with PayPal and the streams are always good with no lag from my experiance, some of them id honestly struggle to tell were streams if i hadnt done it myself!

I recommend it but its ur call lads, btw the visa/master card feature isnt working tonight, it will have to be done with a different card or with Paypal

Comment

Working...
                    X