No announcement yet.

Donaire would UTTERLY OUTCLASS & possibly OBLITERATE Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChickenTikka View Post
    Siiign the contract big boy! Siiiiign the contract!
    Classic Tyson quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
      who would be excited with a 11 win fighter whose best name on his resume is marroquin and cordoba with zero fan base?
      I would. I could easilly pick up a 4th title and add to my legacy. Rigo is also now ranked #1 by the Ring. Donaire used that as his reason to fight Nishioka when he was ranked #1.

Comment

• Lets get it on...

Comment

• i stand by my OP.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            i stand by my OP.
            good, just make sure you log on sunday the 14th, thank you.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB
                i stand by my OP.
                Still standing by OP...? Months later and these bumps are still classic.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by DTMB

I dont think he has a chance at all to be honest.

Both are great boxers with a slight edge to Rigo's more fundamentally sound style. Athleticism is a slight edge to Donaire. Size is a big advantage to Donaire who is 5'6-5'7 68 inch reach compared to Rigo's 5'4-5'5 frame with 66 inch reach. Chin is clearly advantage to Donaire who has faced big puncher Darchinyan and took his shots very well as oppose to Rigo who was stunned/hurt a couple of times vs Marroquin. Speed is about even. Experience clearly goes to Donaire. Amateur is not the same as professional. Rigo has not faced the same caliber of opponents as Donaire has.

Another big factor is age. Rigo is 32. Considering he is cuban he might be closer to 35. Donaire is only 29 and in the middle of his prime. Donaire's best punch is the counter left hook. Rigo got hurt/stunned a couple times by Marroquin's left hook.

I just dont see how Rigo is going to beat donaire.

I find it truly laughable that a Top 5 p4p fighter, 4 division champion, with KO of the years vs two other top 10 p4p fighters, would be afraid of a 11 win fighter whose best name on his resume is Marroquin and Cordoba.

Its Rigondeaux who has to prove himself to be worthy to step in the ring with Donaire not the other way around.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTMB

who would be excited with a 11 win fighter whose best name on his resume is marroquin and cordoba with zero fan base?

Ill just keep owning you and the rest of Donaire fans with the same argument as you contradict yourself along with your idol.

Answer this, what has Mathebula and Vazquez done to prove themselves? Where was Mathebula's fanbase? His only fan at his fight was his tribe's chief.
                  Loool had to quote myself. I can't believe nor do I remember posting this. Wonder if I was drunk...

Comment

• Epic bump.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Loool had to quote myself. I can't believe nor do I remember posting this. Wonder if I was drunk...

Drunk rant, it happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X