Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone really give a damn about Tim Bradley ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
    i think hes very underrated and its sad. you know dude works hard and always gives 100% in all his fights. him against anybody at 40-47 will be good. i personally wanna see him fight mayweather. but only to see the masterpiece may would put on him
    This part does make me sad. He should be an inspiration to alot of guys, he has no quit in him, he works hard, he's raising 10million kids that aren't his own (exaggeration). He didn't lay down in the pac fight in spite of being all kinds of beat up.

But unfortunately, people see the pac fight and have something against bradley like he had something to do with the terrible decision.

My only issue with bradley is (other than the headbutting and not taking the khan fight, and a lack of pop) is that he is boring to me outside of 140lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      only his 5 fans on here give a damn
      Hell yea
      And we gone party March 16th

Comment

Amazing how when Pacquiao was fighting him,it was deemed a tough match up against a young lion.Just because he got a controversial decision the Pacquiao fans are suddenly dismissing him as a fighter
        I can understand people not being a fan of him but some of the anti-Bradley comments are ****ing ridiculous

Comment

Of course they do. I'm certainly looking forward to seeing him fight again. However, his inflated view of his own status in boxing is killing any momentum he had, and as a boxing fan, it's frustrating to see him on the sidelines when there are great fights to be had for him at 140 and 147. He needs to stop being a primadonna and get fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Playboy_Jesse View Post
            Anyone ?

Reading all these headlines about him stalling for a fight or trying to wisely pick an opponent is giving the impression that he thinks we're all counting down to it

NO ! He $ucks

Comment

the only one I care less about is devon alexander and the two of them made the most boring unification fight in recent memory

nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                He did it to himself. He should have returned the Belt and admitted defeat. Instead he thought the entire world was blind and tried to market his fake ass win with a bullshlt belt that he didnt earn.

So Anyone that fights him and beats him is considered a paper champion. Who wants that title....Oh wait...Floyd.

Any who.....No he would have got more respect with the loss and better fights afterwards if he had of loss!

It's very possible that is the dumbest thing i've ever read and remember we're on NSB.

Yeah admit defeat and give back belt that will give him big fights with belts and ****load of money

Comment

I'm willing to admit that Bradley is the one fighter who I have an unreasonable amount of hate for. First fight I ever saw of him was against Alexander and it was one of the worst fights I've ever seen. I remember I had people over to watch it and they were pissed talking down about about boxing. Ever since I've hated him. I also am biased against the pillow fisted fighters.

Comment

Bradley is a cool dude.

The hate he receives are mostly from Pac fans

Comment

i want him to fight matthyseyy

Comment

Working...
                      X