Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Cotto dare go to his knees in front of 18K screaming Puerto Rican fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Chris John View Post
    Maybe he cry in ring like Kermit Cintron.

Cintron cry like baby.

Cotto just run away and take knee.

Maybe this time he cry too.

He box like Chris John, he win.

He try to be tough guy, he cry, he lose.

**** I think Cotto will fold. But I will not disrespect cotto to the level of comparing him to Cintron that just cold.

Comment

I dont see that happening at all to be honest..With the better conditioning he has now since the Margarito fight he didnt give in or quit against Clottey or Pacquiao who both tested his stamina and chin so.

Comment

If this fight is a war ill give margarito the egde cause margarito has a big heart and cotto made clear hes not willing to fight life and death in the ring like margo would do...cotto sees boxing like a job and margarito sees boxing his life...I think cotto will try to gutt it out but he has a limite to were his heart will allow him to fight...margaritos heart is bigger than his ego and I truelly believe margo would need to get knocked out cold in order for him to lose this fight....may the best man winn

Comment

nice

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
          What choice does he have either Bow Down Willing or be forced to Bow Down. Either way his weak minded ass will fold.
          he will fold again because P RICANS dont have heart.its not his fault its n his blood.LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            They will stop the fight due to the beating Marg's eye will take.
            ^^^^^^^^^
            this....

I think the doc stops it early too... the second he bleeds the doc will be there to look at it....

Comment

He wont quit man. You guys realize he had a busted nose in round 2 and even In round 10 he was still fighting back. He wasnt just getting anything right... Busted nose, constant pressure, staying on the ropes like a dumbass. If he avoids that hes perfectly fine. He didnt fold. You guys act any other fighter with a busted nose and geyting hit like that would lasted that long. Doubt it.

**** happens. And its funny the only thing Margarito fans have anything good to say is him making Cotto take a knee. Other than that theres really nothing tobe proud about as a Margarito fan.

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
                Will the screaming rage of the fans keep him on his feet

Or will he be smarter than the average bear and take the easy way out?

Uhhhh.

I guess that's not in margarito's favor comparing.The average bufoon bear is smarter then him when it came to the pacquiao fight.

Comment

He won't have to. Cotto by UD.

Comment

i really dislike this azzholes saying PR dont have heart and this and that..what do they know,they never been fighters before...BTW i am mexican..

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
                      He wont quit man. You guys realize he had a busted nose in round 2 and even In round 10 he was still fighting back. He wasnt just getting anything right... Busted nose, constant pressure, staying on the ropes like a dumbass. If he avoids that hes perfectly fine. He didnt fold. You guys act any other fighter with a busted nose and geyting hit like that would lasted that long. Doubt it.

**** happens. And its funny the only thing Margarito fans have anything good to say is him making Cotto take a knee. Other than that theres really nothing tobe proud about as a Margarito fan.
                      Margarito lost to PWILL and got KTFO by Mosley... o wait...

He beat Sergio Martinez a decade ago.....

Comment

Working...
                      X