Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pacquiao is responsible for us breathing

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      what was here before the begining of time??? if it started from 1 event..then what caused that 1 event??? what exactly is space??..these are questions no 1 can answer..its impossible to answer
      I thought everyone knew this answer...geeez

Comment

Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
        Time has no beginning. Time has no end.

It's like asking where a circle starts.

So genius you're saying time is non linear?.

Answer me this: What did you have for lunch next year?.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post

Hahaha......so then the Mayans were right I guess.....

Of course there is a beginning and end, has to be. Where the fuk did we come from? Nothing? What is nothing?

Am I really here typing this? Did a chick with a big butt just walk by my window? Hold on I will be right back.............

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post

I had a soup made from the heart, lungs and blood of a woman with Hepatitis.

Immediately traveled back in time after I ate it.

Comment

what was here before the begining of time??? if it started from 1 event..then what caused that 1 event??? what exactly is space??..these are questions no 1 can answer..its impossible to answer
              I don't have the answer. Maybe we can find the text versions of a collection of the oral traditions of some bronze-age nomadic goatherds with the answer.

Comment

are we simply a computer simulation??

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  Hahaha......so then the Mayans were right I guess.....

Of course there is a beginning and end, has to be. Where the fuk did we come from? Nothing? What is nothing?

Am I really here typing this? Did a chick with a big butt just walk by my window? Hold on I will be right back.............
                  "Nothing? What is nothing?"

These ideas and notions are all human-created. Just like time. Time doesn't exist outside of this planet, so what is nothing? It has no meaning outside the confines of our world. All these things that we argue about are man-defined. People always need a creator, for something to have occurred to put us here, but time is non-existent. There was no schedule.

Comment

are we simply a computer simulation??
                    No, we are just civilized animals. We have evolved over time and developed the reason and morality that other animals lack. We became very organized and in tune with our emotions. We were not always like this. We came to be this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                      No, we are just civilized animals. We have evolved over time and developed the reason and morality that other animals lack. We became very organized and in tune with our emotions. We were not always like this. We came to be this way.
                      Animals dont know the difference between right and wrong. We do. The question is WHY we believe there is a right and a wrong.

At one point and time, a long time ago, we were TOLD.

Comment

Working...
                      X