No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jean-Marc Mormeck: If Wlodarczyk Wins, I Will Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jean-Marc Mormeck: If Wlodarczyk Wins, I Will Retire

Former champion Jean-Marc Mormeck (36-5, 22KOs) is putting his career on line when he faces WBC cruiserweight king Krzysztof Wlodarczyk (47-2-1, 33KOs) on the 9th of February in Equatorial Guinea.

Mormeck, 40-years-old, has been away from the ring since heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko destroyed him in four rounds last March. Mormeck has not fought at cruiserweight since 2007. [Click Here To Read More]

Mormeck seems like a decent guy. I hope he loses a decision, doesn't get hurt and takes a good amount of money into his retirement.

Comment

This is a good fight for bettors. Hopefully get good odds on the Pole because Mormeck is as washed up as they get.

Comment

I give Mormeck a chance to win until rd 7. He usually runs out of gas beyond that.

Comment

not a good payday for Mormeck. Did anyone take a notice of the country hosting the fight? Equatorial Guinea..lol..total population of the whole country is 700k...ringside tickets for $10 and cheapest for $3....
          who came up with this smart idea?

Comment

Mormeck heading 4 retirement, hopefully w/some $$....this small country, ironically was featured in the travel sectin of NY TImes recently on trying 2 build their tourism up, but this osn't how 2 do it...ridicously low seat prices, but it's what the economy can hold...

Comment

Working...
            X