No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Orlando Salido vs. Mikey Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Wins: Orlando Salido vs. Mikey Garcia

this fight will happen sometime jan or feb 2013.

garcia is undefeated and has power. but that's pretty much it. salido is tougher, throws a lot more bombs and never lets up compared to garcia who has zero combination punches, work rate is just horrible.

salido will take control early in the fight and will bully garcia to the ropes. salido wins by tko in the late rounds.

your thoughts?

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
    this fight will happen sometime jan or feb 2013.

garcia is undefeated and has power. but that's pretty much it. salido is tougher, throws a lot more bombs and never lets up compared to garcia who has zero combination punches, work rate is just horrible.

salido will take control early in the fight and will bully garcia to the ropes. salido wins by tko in the late rounds.

your thoughts?
    He does everything better than Juanma, who was able to touch Salido a lot and hurt him. I like Garcia here and I don't even think it's going to be all that close.

Comment

Garcia all the way just because he has waaay much better defense than whoever Salido has beaten. And he also has a good Pop and technically sound. I like his style and I think he will be as Big as Erik Morales in due Time (PPV Fighter)

PS: I'm from Puerto Rico (some of you know why I mention this)

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
        He does everything better than Juanma, who was able to touch Salido a lot and hurt him. I like Garcia here and I don't even think it's going to be all that close.
        not sure why you think garcia wins this easy, he has zero head movement, subpar footwork against pressure fighters and just horrible overall work rate. garcia's one punch output won't spark out salido's iron chin

Comment

Anybody can get hurt or KO'd if they are hit enough. Mikey is a smart fighter and I think that will be the difference in this fight. If Mikey is tough, he takes the win, IMO.

Comment

Tough fight too call.

I like Garcia but frankly I don't rate him as highly as others. I think he is okay technically but rather limited or should I say basic?
            I see an upright one-two fighter with no head movement. He doesn't step to the side to create angles, he is a bit robotic IMO
            I'm not sure he has the movement & fluidity which has baffled Salido in the past.

I expect Garcia to start off well, probably take a good lead but I've gotta good feeling he may well be took into deep waters late on and will drown.

I certainly don't feel Garcia wins this as easy as most seem to be anticipating.

Comment

Mikey wins, He places his shots well and have real power, we saw what a lil right hook that was placed well from juanma did, Salido almost didnt beat the count he was badly hurt.

Comment

Working...
              X