Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo, Reynoso are Open To Facing Trout on May 4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

props to Canelo for being open to fight with Trout, I think he has enough tools to beat him......I would'n mind Canelo-Cotto neither.
    the one I want see is Canelo Mayweather.

Comment

Trout is a bum pure garbage I give him no chance people are overrating trout because he beat a gassing cotto

Comment

only believe it when i see it...

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
          Trout is a bum pure garbage I give him no chance people are overrating trout because he beat a gassing cotto
          so? Even if Trout is a bum he would be by far the best opponent Canelo faced and that makes Canelo an even bigger bum...and remember who still considering to fight an "gassing Cotto"...

Comment

People already calling Trout a bum so they can still refuse to give Canelo any credit when he beats him. Hate on, haters.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
              I am not too impressed by Trout either but if he fights Canelo then props to them both because them two guys are top of the 154 LB division.

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
                so? Even if Trout is a bum he would be by far the best opponent Canelo faced and that makes Canelo an even bigger bum...and remember who still considering to fight an "gassing Cotto"...
                I can tell your an ass wipe dirty ass MOJON HATER

Comment

goooooooooood.....finally canelo would be fighting a top natural jmw....

Comment

all of a sudden they are

singing a different tune. pinche cobardes! But if they are true to their word, ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME ginger FIGHTS A REAL AND LEGIT JMW, AND A CHAMP AT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I like Canelo , he has a hell of a punch and shows a lot of poise in the ring , somebody give him a chance to get a belt !

Comment

Working...
                      X