No announcement yet.

Marg should be grateful for Arum..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marg should be grateful for Arum..

Honestly, without Arum Marg wouldnt have anything..Okay first off he got taking off the scene for trying to use illegal handwraps..banned for a year and barely got his license back..Arum paid all the lawyers to get it done for him..He came back with a poor performance in Mexico and then got a fight with Pacquaio..wow and lost that fight miserably..then had his eye messed up arum got him fixed up and got him a license in NY after all the drama..Then he lost to Cotto completely fair last night.. Cmon people this guy is so lucky..anymore when a fighter loses a match his stock goes so far down he has to work his way back up for high profile fights..Marg has had two in a roll and two terrible losses..I was gonna say I respect Marg after the fight last night but he acted like a complete jerk and couldnt admit defeat..This is embarrassing to him and mexican fans..or should be anyways..Marg should have accepted defeat and gave Cotto props..This is not meant to be a hate post its just the truth.

He should be sucking Arum's d1ck.

Comment

Originally posted by xxjace View Post
      Honestly, without Arum Marg wouldnt have anything..Okay first off he got taking off the scene for trying to use illegal handwraps..banned for a year and barely got his license back..Arum paid all the lawyers to get it done for him..He came back with a poor performance in Mexico and then got a fight with Pacquaio..wow and lost that fight miserably..then had his eye messed up arum got him fixed up and got him a license in NY after all the drama..Then he lost to Cotto completely fair last night.. Cmon people this guy is so lucky..anymore when a fighter loses a match his stock goes so far down he has to work his way back up for high profile fights..Marg has had two in a roll and two terrible losses..I was gonna say I respect Marg after the fight last night but he acted like a complete jerk and couldnt admit defeat..This is embarrassing to him and mexican fans..or should be anyways..Marg should have accepted defeat and gave Cotto props..This is not meant to be a hate post its just the truth.
      Gratitude without honor is simply gratitude.

This is a lesson not only for Margarito but for all people you and me and everyone.

Comment

I know Arum had his own reasons..Marg has a mexican fan base and it probably all paid off with this fight here but still...

Comment

Working...
        X