No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire vs. Rigondeaux in Doubt? Darchinyan Standing By

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pimpgoz View Post
    Darchinyan got KTFO and he was dominated. Donaire has gotten better and Vic has not. Vic can't compete with the best no more. I will be shocked and lose all respect for Nonito if he does not fight Rigondeaux because it is such an easy fight for his promotional company to put together
    How, after reading this article, could you possibly lose respect for NONITO if this fight does not happen?

Comment

I said this fight wont happen before and when the last articlecame out about Rigo i said it wont be a duck either way but Bob loves things to marinate and this will be his way out. Here it is.

Awhile back they mentioned Mares, Rigo & Vic and if you didnt see which stood out as a "shoulder shrug" type fight now you know why he was mentioned. Same formula as before.

If you say ypu cant blaim Nonito you are right but Arum as smart as he is had to know this would happen. Maybe thats why he sent a contract for 750K to a 11 win fighter. Gotta look good

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        I said this fight wont happen before and when the last articlecame out about Rigo i said it wont be a duck either way but Bob loves things to marinate and this will be his way out. Here it is.

Awhile back they mentioned Mares, Rigo & Vic and if you didnt see which stood out as a "shoulder shrug" type fight now you know why he was mentioned. Same formula as before.

If you say ypu cant blaim Nonito you are right but Arum as smart as he is had to know this would happen. Maybe thats why he sent a contract for 750K to a 11 win fighter. Gotta look good
        How could Arum possibly predict Rigo was going to be a dumbfuck?

Comment

Boxing is a joke now. Donaire-Darchinyan II is an utterly worthless fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
            If Rigo doesn't take this fight he will be buried.....
            It's unfortunate, but true....

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              How could Arum possibly predict Rigo was going to be a dumbfuck?
              Not a dumbfuk but the man knows contracts. Look at nonito and pac when they tried to go to GBP. He had to know he couldn't just sign him when he has legal obligations with another.

Comment

TR has done the right thing here .all that BS Rigo. And wanting to fight Donito and now he is playing game she has some real fools for advisers cause the ship is sailing and if it does he will have to get back on the Raft to Cuba LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  Not a dumbfuk but the man knows contracts. Look at nonito and pac when they tried to go to GBP. He had to know he couldn't just sign him when he has legal obligations with another.
                  Exactly, Arum knows contracts he knows Carabe won't be a problem. Carabe also tried to stop the Rigo-Marroquin fight, and Carabe failed because Arum knows what he's doing. There's nothing preventing Rigo from just signing the contract except being a dumbfuck.

Comment

Exactly, Arum knows contracts he knows Carabe won't be a problem. Carabe also tried to stop the Rigo-Marroquin fight, and Carabe failed because Arum knows what he's doing. There's nothing preventing Rigo from just signing the contract except being a dumbfuck.
                    I thought it was legal issues that Rigo said needs to be fixed between caribe and TR.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X