Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarado Attack Exaggerated, Rios Fight Not in Jeopardy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alvarado Attack Exaggerated, Rios Fight Not in Jeopardy

Manager Henry Delgado advised BoxingScene.com that circulating information regarding an attack on junior welterweight Mike Alvarado (33-1, 23KOs) is being greatly exaggerated. Various sources in Denver told BoxingScene that Alvarado was involved in a physical altercation where one individual attempted to stab the boxer.

Delgado admits that there was a minor scuffle involving Alvarado, but the situation was squashed very quickly. The incident took place on Friday. Alvarado suffered a few minor scratches. Delgado laughed when asked to confirm if Alvarado scored a few knockouts during the incident.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Alvarado must've kept the fight on the outside this time.

Comment

Alvarado is a str8 up Gee

Respect

Comment

Alvarado fine tuning his shoulder roll for the rios rematch

Comment

Glad he's all right. War Rios!

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
            Alvarado must've kept the fight on the outside this time.

Comment

Remember what Scully said? No matter what happens if you ask a promoter, trainer, manager or whoever how their fighter is doing they will always tell you they're A-Ok. I expect this to be the case here.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Good to see hes fine

Comment

My ni99a mile high mike bullying ni99as on da streets! Getting in knife fights like a real G!

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Remember what Scully said? No matter what happens if you ask a promoter, trainer, manager or whoever how their fighter is doing they will always tell you they're A-Ok. I expect this to be the case here.

Lol but what could have went wrong? The first reports were that he got stabbed and it's been confirmed that that wasn't true, so literally nothing happened.
                    Idk what couldve gone wrong but again, who was it confirmed by? His manager? Unless I missed something it goes back to my whole argument, he's part of Alvarado's team.

Comment

Working...
                    X