No announcement yet.

Mexicans and ricans are cool but

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexicans and ricans are cool but

Are these the only Hispanics on boxingscene? Lol I'm Colombian and ecuadorian. Any other Hispanics out there?

underboss is cuban, sin city is ecuadorian/and nicaraguan.

Comment

Never seen the ecuadorian Nicaraguan mix haha that's cool, and as far as underboss goes...a good day for me goes: couple of blunts, Cuban sandwiches and a Cuban girl haha, reminds me that I have to visit my family in Hialeah FL

Comment

sin city is a chapito aka guatemalan

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
          sin city is a chapito aka guatemalan
          yeah,m i think i got one of those wrong........

Comment

Jrosales is from guatemala....

Comment

What's chapito? I've also heard guatemalans call each other chapin? I'm assuming that's like saying dude or bro or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by -El Terrible- View Post
                Jrosales is from guatemala....
                This is true.

Comment

Originally posted by ElHuracan View Post
                  What's chapito? I've also heard guatemalans call each other chapin? I'm assuming that's like saying dude or bro or something like that.
                  Chapin for Guatemalan is the same as Boricua for Puerto Ricans if that helps you any.

Comment

Originally posted by ElHuracan View Post
                    Mexicans call each other guey. I call all my homeboys and even some homegirls that but never call your parents or your elders that. It's just like saying dude. You can call anyone from anywhere guey.

Example. When your talking with your other Mexican friends," Mira a ese guey de Puerto Rico..."

Comment

Working...
                    X