Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big. F&%$*ing. Dillema.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get a Handjob at the very least..A Handjob aint cheating...

Long as you dont kiss you can do pretty much most things..

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
      Since you sayin you in luv wit your woman, don't do dirt on her G. If she was just a cool chick you was casually tappin, I'd say taste that brown sugar.

Bitches come n go but if you got one you luv, don't blow it on some side booty G.
      Agree with this.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I have been told from a young age potna...........Never fu*k up yo' fa sho p*ssy tryin to get some mo p*ssy. If you love your chick homie, flirt with ol' gal that you think is diggin you like the devil, and go home to you ol' Lady and stab her out. If you play your ol' Lady, think about how you would feel if the shoe was on the other foot kinfolk. Just when you think you playin you gettin played potna, remember what i tell ya bruh.

Comment

You're already playing with fire asking for advice online about whether to cheat on your girl. If she somehow finds out about this thread, chances are the results won't be pretty.

I wouldn't advise somebody to cheat, but if you're gonna do it, being discreet (and a little paranoid) is probably advisable. The less people know, see you, etc. the better. I've heard a lot of criminals leave trails, that's how they get caught.

Comment

It could also backfire - If the new babe found out you were cheating on your main squeeze with her ... count on a full interview, explaining, what kind of guy cheats on a woman he loves.

How that song go: Hang on loosely, but don't let go!!!

Keep the new babe within reach, in the event your main drops a notch.

Comment

If you actually love your girl, which I'ma be honest it doesn't sound like you do, then it aint worth it.

Plain and simple, you love your chick? You thinking about putting a ring on it sometime? Then don't **** around.

Black chicks are trouble anyways bro.

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                Since you sayin you in luv wit your woman, don't do dirt on her G. If she was just a cool chick you was casually tappin, I'd say taste that brown sugar.

Bitches come n go but if you got one you luv, don't blow it on some side booty G.
                Damn, this is the first time i disagree which you mang.

to the TS. www.laddertheory.com

Only love I've ever seen in my life that was unconditional came from my moms. go for it, you'll have plenty more g/f's to "cherish and love" in the future. How many times do you get a 10 in your life? I still haven't had a straight ten and I'm 20.

Comment

Mangler on point in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
                    You're already playing with fire asking for advice online about whether to cheat on your girl. If she somehow finds out about this thread, chances are the results won't be pretty. .
                    ha ha!

and you know this man...

Comment

Originally posted by baddest View Post
                      fuck a pie chart. They don't know me

Comment

Working...
                      X