No announcement yet.

I laugh whenever someone rates Ruben Olivares above Juan Manuel Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've only seen about 3 Olivares fights and that was well over 5 years ago

but if it pisses off certain cat-loving weirdos then yea, he's better than the vertically challenged piss drinker

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      I laugh that you think saying Olivares is ranked higher means JMM has a **** resume as if Olivares was a crappy.

Fucking dumbass GTFOH.

My last response to you in this thread. Fucking Johnny comelately fan.
      I was responding to Chumps dipshit.

You GTFO. And take your fake wannabe 5 peso Guatemalan boxing encyclopedia with you.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Even if it was true that he beat Pac, it still wouldn't put him over JCC or Chava to be called the GOAT from Mexico.
        SO even if Marquez beat Pac 2x officially, u sayin that he wouldnt be considered as the greatest Mexican fighter of all times?? lolz U mus have smoked a fat blunt laced with them PED.... lolz

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
          lol @ ruined.

He didn't fight like he was ruined. He fought like the "old" Juan Diaz.

Casa wasn't shot, he had just got done beating Kats in a foty candidate. The "robbery" against Santa Cruz is greatly exaggerated.

That could've gone either way only cuz' Casa didn't take him seriously.
          I have never seen Olivares fight and im pretty sure he is better then that piss drinking cry baby "peeleft:

Comment

Don't listen to dumb *******s.

JMM beat their hero 2x, moved up 2 divisions out of his natural weight class and became undisputed LW champ after beating a solid champ in Juan Diaz and a hof'amer in Casa.

If that's a **** resume then you're a moron.
            it's been almost 3 years already and you're still hurting, jack? let it go, man... let it go.

Maybe he should've popped peds, forced people to fight at catchweights and fought for diamond belts made up by the wbc while fighting in house stiffs.

Then maybe his resume would be good.

JMM >>> Olivares.

if jmm actually did any of those stuffs, he wouldn't even be alive, much less whining today...

Comment

lol @ ruined.

He didn't fight like he was ruined. He fought like the "old" Juan Diaz.

Casa wasn't shot, he had just got done beating Kats in a foty candidate. The "robbery" against Santa Cruz is greatly exaggerated.

That could've gone either way only cuz' Casa didn't take him seriously.
              Nah Bro Santa Cruz fucced up Casa but i agree Diaz was not ruined by Cambell thats bull

Comment

Don't listen to dumb *******s.

JMM beat their hero 2x, moved up 2 divisions out of his natural weight class and became undisputed LW champ after beating a solid champ in Juan Diaz and a hof'amer in Casa.

If that's a **** resume then you're a moron.

Maybe he should've popped peds, forced people to fight at catchweights and fought for diamond belts made up by the wbc while fighting in house stiffs.

Then maybe his resume would be good.

JMM >>> Olivares.
                I totally agree with this... I hear ya buddy, i hear ya...

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                  I have never seen Olivares fight and im pretty sure he is better then that piss drinking cry baby "peeleft:
                  The list goes like this:

1)JMM and Lopez (a virtual tie)
                  2)Sanchez

And the rest is debatable.

Some lightweight boxing experts are impressed with JCC beating up on 79 Mexican cabbies and quitting against Oscar 2x and Tzyu, but I'm not.

Comment

Yea for real SUBTRACTION knows what he's talking about.. I haven't been around this forum long and ive yet to see real knowlegable posters but this guy knows boxing... Have a cold one SUBTRACTION!!

To those of you who are saying Casa was shot.... WTH is ya talking about?? Didnt that same CASA went on to beat Katsidis' ass and take his 0??

Ya are reaching

Comment

He's better than Harry Greb too.

I laugh when people rate Greb despite not ever seeing any fights of his.
                      You can take small sections out of Grebs resume that crap on Marquez resume. Your post doesn't even make sense you say Greb shouldn't be rated but you rate JMM higher?

Comment

Working...
                      X