Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Fact On Victor Conte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intersting Fact, None of Arizas Fighters have lost (Khan,Manny,Chavez, Matirosian)

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
      Intersting Fact, None of Arizas Fighters have lost (Khan,Manny,Chavez, Matirosian)
      hmmmm damn good point.

You should put that in a thread also!

Comment

Wow, what an interesting fact...

Comment

wow...........

Comment

Originally posted by aboustar View Post
            eddie chambers
            This.

Also, Andre Ward hasn't been affiliated with Conte for some time, and he disputes that he was ever overly involved with him. It's toward the bottom of this interview I did with him prior to Froch-Johnson:

http://www.boxingscene.com/andre-war...g-conte--39926

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
              Some ones 0 has to go saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                I would really like to know the contents of these "special shakes" made by Ariza?

IDK why it's so Top Secret? I mean if it's just protein, what's the big deal right
                Probably its nothing that special, and he likes to keep the mystery so everybody thinks he is that good...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  Fighters that are currently working with Conte have yet to taste defeat since working with him (i.e Ward, Donaire, kyle kingsbury - recently added MMA fighter).

I doubt this streak will hold up once Judah faces Khan, but I have to admit Conte is on a roll!
                  Designer peds are a hell of an edge.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. David View Post
                    This.

Also, Andre Ward hasn't been affiliated with Conte for some time, and he disputes that he was ever overly involved with him. It's toward the bottom of this interview I did with him prior to Froch-Johnson:

http://www.boxingscene.com/andre-war...g-conte--39926
                    You need to reread that interview, because Ward clearly admits to working with Conte, he just is trying to play it down because he knows it's not the smartest thing in the world to be working with the biggest cheat in sports history.

Comment

Working...
                    X