No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Could Himself Moving as High as 140-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma Could Himself Moving as High as 140-Pounds

Undefeated WBO featherweight champion Juan Manuel Lopez has confirmed that 2011 will be his last year at 126 pounds and he will move to the junior lightweight division in 2012.

[Click Here To Read More]

Nice.

I would LOVE to see how well Juanma fairs at 140.

Comment

That's what I thought when I first saw this pic, I said he should be fighting marco instead of donaire.

Comment

I see this mutt doing a DLH syndrome by jumping weight just to avoid the best & to fight garbages $h!tloads Puta madres with 7 to 11 loses

wow what a champions

Comment

Damint juanma dont fight marquez.Fight juan carlos burgos,john,barros,
          gonzales,haswewa,garcia,gamboa.Your a champion juanma,Act like it.

Comment

I hope he's.not talking soon, he's only 126 still has some business there but I can see him taking.over 130 and 135 if he moves up at the right time and doesn't force it, by the time he makes it to 140 Alexander, Bradley and Khan will be welters

Comment

Run Juanma, runnnnnn!!!!

Comment

If he is strugling with the weight then fair enough go up to 130 or 135, but 140? i dont know about that.

Comment

Now that hes getting divorced from his fat ugly wife he has food in his fridge. I'd move up too if Donaire was coming after me.

Comment

I want to see him fight Rios after Salido. No more Marquez plz.

Comment

Working...
                    X