Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portland is collapsing....all the lakers need is for the mormons or the rockets to do it as well..

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
      Portland is collapsing....all the lakers need is for the mormons or the rockets to do it as well..
      Blazers, Warriors, and Rockets are all collapsing, but you expect that from young, and inexperienced teams. They'll get back on track, Lakers aren't making the playoffs.

Comment

• like i said a few weeks ago, they misinterpreted WHY they were winning with kobe passing.

it wasn't about kobe passing.

it was kobe posting up and slowing the game down.

now kobe is still passing but not from the post and faster pace and it's causing a lot of turnovers and fast break.

d'antoni keeps talking ball movement. move the ball.

it's not about that, you move the ball to get better shots and get the ball to your better players.

moving the ball just to move it is stupid.

so is taking the first open shot.

a contested short range shot is better than an open long jumper DEPENDING ON THE PLAYERS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          like i said a few weeks ago, they misinterpreted WHY they were winning with kobe passing.

it wasn't about kobe passing.

it was kobe posting up and slowing the game down.

now kobe is still passing but not from the post and faster pace and it's causing a lot of turnovers and fast break.

d'antoni keeps talking ball movement. move the ball.

it's not about that, you move the ball to get better shots and get the ball to your better players.

moving the ball just to move it is stupid.

so is taking the first open shot.

a contested short range shot is better than an open long jumper DEPENDING ON THE PLAYERS.
          all that is fine and dandy but I work with the bottom line....and bottom line last night was a shameful embarrassment..........true story

Comment

• R.I.P Jerry Buss

Comment

• R.I.P. Doc

Comment

• Rest in peace Dr. Jerry Buss.

Comment

• Dude had the life...no lie...

Comment

• This was on Yahoo Sports

Lakers center Dwight Howard (last seen making jokes on the bench in the third and fourth quarter of the 2013 NBA All-Star Game, in which he did not play the final 20-plus minutes) had a little fun at the expense, and behind the back, of teammate Kobe Bryant (last seen working uncommonly hard on defense in the closing minutes of said exhibition game) in the Western Conference locker room:

Amid other reports that the Lakers’ chilly on-court chemistry was spilling into the locker room, we’re told that Howard “grabbed Kobe’s uniform, put it on, and imitated him in front of all the other players on the West team. He was joking and berating Kobe” to fellow NBA stars, including the Clippers’ Chris Paul and Blake Griffin and Oklahoma City Thunder star Kevin Durant. The source added Bryant later arrived in the locker room, “said hello to everyone on the team except Howard, grabbed his stuff and moved as far away from Howard as he could.”

After that, Bryant told everyone at his lunch table that he didn't even care about Dwight, and is just totally, like, whatever about the whole thing.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X