Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: K9's Wife Responds To 'No Talent' Jab From Christy Spinks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Lou I thought that you were on Team Devon Alexander and you dissing Spinks.Didnt Spinks help Devon's career??? As a fan I remember watching Kevin back in the day put Devon on all Spinks's fight cards to promote the dude..Never bite the hand that fed you.only in the Lou. Ungrateful. Kevin Cunningham Didnt even want to be on K9's undercard in Detroit anyway lmao! They got out of that Feb 23. Fight.

Big Lou is Devon Alexander's brother talking trash on Spinks??? Wow!!

Comment

spinks' wife is right. not only is k9 one of the worst fighters in history to call himself world champion, but spinks in his prime would have made easy work of him. ppl seem to forget spinks was a really good fighter in his prime eevn though now hes washed up and should have retired a long time ago. spinks' wife is on the money, when a fighter who was once as good as spinks loses to someone like bundrage, you know its over with.

shes not really talking trash as much as shes just pointing out obvious facts. i m ean i understand k9s wife gotta have his back but everyone else has to know spinks at his best would have toyed with him.

btw its a pain to see k9s wife is just as annoying as he is with the constant talk about religion. im not knocking religion at all, but when its all someone talks about and they manage to work it into any and every subject it just gets annoying.

Comment

Yea she shouldn't take that from a former stripper.

Comment

What's wrong with a former stripper??? LOL! Spinks wife is a HOTTIE! NeNe Leakes,Eve,Kendra just to name a few "former strippers" I think that's not even anything bad to throw around nowadays.. K9's wife is in a CULT...didn't you ever see that old "Carrie" movie.. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
            If Spinks in his prime was so great then why is he dead man walking at 35? I thought Spinks style was to box defensively. Obviously he's taken a lot of punishment over the years to be so shopworn now. Who did the man even beat? Mayorga and a Zab Judah who was looking past him and basically ended his career as a top fighter in the rematch. Yeah Spinks was great in his prime with brilliant controversial wins over Roman Karmazin and Deandre Latimore.

Don't hate on K9 and his wife for speaking the truth and spreading the good news of Jesus

LMAO!!! The good news of Jesus....LOL K9 isn't a great talent by any means. I agree with the earlier post that Spinks in his prime was way better than K9 will ever be. Spinks wife was dead on...The good news of Jesus.....WOW. As if that has anything to do with any of this...lol

Comment

LMAO!!! The good news of Jesus....LOL K9 isn't a great talent by any means. I agree with the earlier post that Spinks in his prime was way better than K9 will ever be. Spinks wife was dead on...The good news of Jesus.....WOW. As if that has anything to do with any of this...lol

K9's teeth looks like he's been chewing on bricks lol! K9's wife is Shawanna aka Dum Bit**. K9's wife slept with his uncle before she was with him. She's been all through K9's family.

Comment

Working...
              X