Is it all on you computer?

Comment

Yea I got about 700 DVDs

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        Is it all on you computer?
        Ive got a half terabyte external HD.

Comment

I started to collect about one year and a half ago. I have soomething like 700 fights on my hard drive. In these there are more than 20 go of Carmen Basilio fights and the complete Miguel Cotto collection. I have also a lot of JMM, Morales, Hopkins, Holyfield, Gatti and Mayweather.

Comment

You have all of Cotto's fights too? Nice. Did you know All of the fights are available out there of Holyfield, Mayweather, De La Hoya and Gamboa?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              You have all of Cotto's fights too? Nice. Did you know All of the fights are available out there of Holyfield, Mayweather, De La Hoya and Gamboa?
              Only the ones televised.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                Yes, Simbros and Obama rule this game. And thanks to all the great youtube uploaders too.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  Only the ones televised.
                  That's my point, they were all televised. Those are the only boxers I've heard of who had all their fights televised. Tyson and Lennox Lewis both have all but one of their early fights available. I found that to be interesting.

Comment

I just added a Holyfield and Lennox Lewis set to my collection, cost 60 dollars but it was worth it.

Comment

I collect them in my head until I want to see a fight again or for the first time. I simply use youtube as my personal library. After I locate my search, I switch to full screen and click PLAY.

Comment

Working...
                      X