Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martinez and Matthysse Sparring

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4325123605463

Thought this was cool enough to post.

thx bro, that was good. Lucas gets so much snap on his shots with what seems like minimal effort

Comment

Great find, looks like Sergio was holding back a bit since he's much bigger.

Comment

Matthysse won that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
          Matthyse won that ****.
          Eh, you can't tell who "won" in sparring from the outside, we dont know the kind of shape there in, what there working on, how hard there each going, etc.

Sparring isn't the same as fighting.

Comment

Matthyse looked good even though Martinez was taking it easy on him. It definitely can't hurt him to get some rounds in with Maravilla.
            Hopefully 2013 will be the break out year for Matthysse.

Comment

Thanks for the share. Martinez definitely hold back because hes a lot bigger.

I have a feeling this threads gonna get really annoying with the replies saying so and so beat so and so's ass.

Comment

this is old footage, they used to upload alot of their sparring on youtube but they took them down when I guess they started getting more popular.

Comment

I appreciate this video a lot. It gives us an idea of what kind of size difference Floyd would have on his hands if a Floyd-Sergio fight happens.

Comment

Working...
                  X