No announcement yet.

Roberto Guerrero reminded me a lot...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roberto Guerrero reminded me a lot...

... of Antonio Margarito tonight! HEART, BALLS, Throwing punches non-stop, coming straight forward...

I almost started crying! God, what a fight! I'm on the Guerrero bandwagon for life!

The commentary was disgusting! Seriously, these people hate Latinos!
    These morons need to realize that if it wasn't for us; they wouldn't have a j-o-b!

The Bertroids nuthuggery was disgusting... Roy Jones pissed me off, but again... that was his 'black brotha' in the ring, so he had to ride on Bertroids nuts.

Great job, Ghost! GREAT JOB!

Originally posted by The Hoff View Post
    ... of Antonio Margarito tonight! HEART, BALLS, Throwing punches non-stop, coming straight forward...

I almost started crying! God, what a fight! I'm on the Guerrero bandwagon for life!

The commentary was disgusting! Seriously, these people hate Latinos!
    These morons need to realize that if it wasn't for us; they wouldn't have a j-o-b!

The Bertroids nuthuggery was disgusting... Roy Jones pissed me off, but again... that was his 'black brotha' in the ring, so he had to ride on Bertroids nuts.

Great job, Ghost! GREAT JOB!

Showtime is the best as far as commentating goes.

Guerrero is a true welterweight........ I cant wait to see his next fight.

Comment

forgot to add the CHIN! I think Robert went down to TJ, and asked Tony if he could borrow his chin!

Bro, showtime was hating on MARES too! Re watch the fight! It was disgusting!

Comment

So what are you saying?.....all US commentators are against latinos?

Comment

i dont think they were hating, and i dont like HBO crew...

Comment

congrats to el fantasma !!

Comment

I'm tired of HBO's bias against Latinos. In their commentary and in their promotions.

Really they promote guys like Seth Mitchell, Alexander, Bradly, Mike Jones, Ward, Dawson and Berto but pass up on Mares, Leo Santa Cruz, Rios, Matthysse etc

it's not even an English thing. Mares speaks perfect English. Show time is a little better when it comes to commentating

Comment

I blame Jim Lamply

Comment

Congrats to Gerrero for the win. The fight wasnt what I expected. Way too much holding and I notice did alot of ditry tactics by Gerrero. The reff would warn both guys but never did anything.

Comment

i didnt think Guerrero could win it, he proved me wrong but Berto made it really easy dude sucks!!!

both showed heart, but Guerrero showed the smartness he rough that boy up easy

n the commentating was like if Berto was winning all night lol!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X