Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all Marquez fans I think Tyson tweeted it best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Tyson is right because he is a Boxing Legend? That is his opinion, that does not make him "RIGHT"

I think JMM fans have every right to NOT HAVE ANY SYMPATHY FOR PACQUIAO AND HIS FANS! And JMM has every right to come out and say "NOW MANNY KNOWS HOW IT FEELS"

Where was the uproar and the Boycott Suggestions and the "Petition To Over Turn The Decision" for Campillo and Abril? going further back, where was the uproar for Lennox Lewis vs Evander Holyfield when Lennox clearly won and they called it a draw...boxing fans can't pick and choose certain standards for certain fighters and not give a damn because their fighter is not the one getting screwed lol look what end up happening, it happens to your Favorite Fighter and now all of a sudden YOU CARE! But then again most of the people crying or not BOXING FANS, they are just a "FAN OF A BOXER" because he is the same nationality as they are
    Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 06-11-2012, 03:31 PM.

Comment

He's right.

However, that in no way changes the fact that Marquez beat Pac. Twice.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
        So Tyson is right because he is a Boxing Legend? That is his opinion, that does not make him "RIGHT"

I think JMM fans have every right to NOT HAVE ANY SYMPATHY FOR PACQUIAO AND HIS FANS! And JMM has every right to come out and say "NOW MANNY KNOWS HOW IT FEELS"

Where was the uproar and the Boycott Suggestions and the "Petition To Over Turn The Decision" for Campillo and Abril? going further back, where was the uproar for Lennox Lewis vs Evander Holyfield when Lennox clearly won and they called it a draw...boxing fans can't pick and choose certain standards for certain fighters and not give a damn because their fighter is not the one getting screwed lol look what end up happening, it happens to your Favorite Fighter and now all of a sudden YOU CARE! But then again most of the people crying or not BOXING FANS, they are just a "FAN OF A BOXER" because he is the same nationality as they are
        You are absolutely correct, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
          He's right.

However, that in no way changes the fact that Marquez beat Pac. Twice.
          Given a chance 3 times and blew it 3 times. That's the real story.

Comment

The ultra Pac fans wont see it for obvious reasons, but Marquez beat Pac clearer in the third fight than Pac beat Bradley.

JMM won 9 rounds in that fight and he wasn't doing nothing for 2 minutes and then trying to win rounds in the last minute. He was winning rounds from start to finish.

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            Given a chance 3 times and blew it 3 times. That's the real story.
            By that logic, Pac was given a chance to beat a younger fighter and someone not coming off a loss and he blew it. If it's only the judges decision that's relevant, of course.
            Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 06-11-2012, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Marquez beat Pacquiao 9 rounds to 3. Pacquiao beat Bradley 7 rounds to 5.

Comment

marquez 2 and 3 were blatant robberies.......karma is a b1tch.

Comment

i could easily see the bradley fight as a draw or a close win for him. pac did ***** in rounds 9-12.

Comment

pac-jmm 3 is in the same league as floyd-castillo 1

Comment

I was watching the fight & was viewing it as a pac fan just so i could score it correctly.

I kept expecting him to dominate rounds after round 6 but it never came, it was a case of bradley figuring him out....or pacman going easy.

The rematch will tell the true story.

Comment

Working...
                      X