Comments Thread For: Gamboa vs Salido Early Results From Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gamboa vs Salido Early Results From Las Vegas

In the evening's opening fight Russian Matt Korobov (12-0) kept his record
    perfect by winning a unanimous decision over Anthony Greenidge (14-5-1). The
    scored were 79-73 on all three judges scorecards .The first round started out
    with furious exchanges and the first minute or so seemed even. Korbov's better
    technical skills took over in the second half to win the round. [Click Here To Read More]

Ny1 got a link pm

Comment

Any1 have the gamboa fight? Pm the link thanks

Comment

Peterson not fighting smart before the 5th round his trainer got on his ass so now HE TRYNA BOX BUT HE GOT DROPPED I DONT SEE HIM WINNING A FIGHT HE SHOULD WIN BAD SPORTSMANSHIP BY PETERSON WITH ALL THE LOW BLOWS
        Last edited by PRBOXINGCOTTO; 09-11-2010, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Rios dominates Peterson. wins by DQ.

Comment

Peterson-Rios was a great fight. A lot of brawling, where Rios seemed to get the better of his opponent. Mid-fight, Peterson begins to get frustrated, pulls of a Golota and gets DQ'ed.
            Last edited by rudy4pl; 09-11-2010, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              Any1 have the gamboa fight? Pm the link thanks
              i got one. looks good too.

Comment

I got 1 now thanks though bro peterson was dirty that was my first time watching him fight n i didnt see nothing special but rios showed heart n wanted it more i got him to beat soto if they fight

Comment

I can sense a upset in regards to the salido/Gamboa fight.... Gamboa getting pressured consistently, and salido keeps walking through his punches round 7, but Gamboa came out blazing hot in the 1st round

Comment

gambao aint no pac! i tought if you hit the other fighter on the ground you get dq! like king arthur did.???

Comment

Working...
                    X