No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Rules Out Brook: He Still Needs To Prove Himself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan Rules Out Brook: He Still Needs To Prove Himself

AMIR KHAN insists he has no intention of facing Kell Brook in his next fight.

The Bolton boxer claims his British rival needs to win a world title before he will consider taking him on.

Khan, 27, is searching for an opponent after missing out on a money-spinning clash with Floyd Mayweather Jr.

The American pound-for-pound great announced he would be facing Marcos Maidana on May 3 despite Khan signing a contract in December to face him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The ****in irony is astounding. Wow.

Comment

I would say that I'm shocked to hear this misguided, hypocritical, spoiled brat say anything different...but I'm not.

Khan is trash.

Comment

Kell isn't gonna get him a title or closer to May good for him not fighting someone trying to make a name of him go beg someone else for a fight

Comment

Originally posted by buckfangs View Post
          Kell isn't gonna get him a title or closer to May good for him not fighting someone trying to make a name of him go beg someone else for a fight
          If he doesnt want to fight brook he should chose a different reason than "Brook hasnt proven himself" because now Khan looks even more like an over-privileged little tw.at. And an idiot.

Comment

thank **** he didn't get the Mayweather fight the condescending ****, Khan thinks hes a superstar when in reality hes a B level fighter with a decent fan base. I hope he get put to sleep again so he can **** off back to the domestic scene where he belongs :*******:

Comment

Shame. rematch Peterson, Lucas, or Porter are only acceptable fights next for me

Comment

He's turning down 5 mil because Brook hasnt "won a world title?" lol Quack quack

Comment

The only fight that makes sense to take over Brook is Porter or Broner.

And I doubt either of those happen next.

Someone should remind Khan that right or wrong, Brook is ranked in the Top 5 at WW by The Ring Magazine..

Comment

It sounds like GBP would give Khan a good payday on the Floyd card... "Compensation"?

(Khan seems he's afraid to deal with Hearn -- the big shark...)

Comment

Working...
                    X