Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angulo: I'd Fight Canelo, He Doesn't Want To Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Angulo: I'd Fight Canelo, He Doesn't Want To Fight Me!

Alfredo “El Perro” Angulo is preparing to take on Erislandy Lara in a significant Junior Middleweight clash on June 8th at the Home Depot Center in Carson, CA. There are already talks of the winner possibly taking on Saul “Canelo” Alvarez next if a fight with Alvarez and Floyd Mayweather Jr doesn’t happen on September 14th.

When Angulo was on the most recent edition of BoxingScene Radio, he was asked how he felt about the possibility of facing Canelo and fighting for a world title. Angulo expressed that he’d definitely want the fight but he’s not sure the feeling would be mutual. [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo's ho card has been pulled! He won't fight Angulo, Kirkland, or Lara. He wants to fight someone where he has a 25-30lb weight advantage on fight night. He's a coward he and Angulo or Kirkland would do very good numbers.

Comment

Ward Angulo...!

Comment

Both of these guys (Lara and Angulo) looking past each other. lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Perro pulled Nelo's hoe card ....WAR PERRO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
            Canelo's ho card has been pulled! He won't fight Angulo, Kirkland, or Lara. He wants to fight someone where he has a 25-30lb weight advantage on fight night. He's a coward he and Angulo or Kirkland would do very good numbers.
            yup

Comment

Truth Be Told

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
              Canelo's card has been pulled, he won't fight those guys because even though he'll probably win, he'll also take a lot of damage since those guys have true grit in their game. But I also have to give the kid props for trying to make that money as well. But he's not deserving of a Mayweather fight on what I've seen. Hell I would give Khan (and he really isn't on the radar) a better resume then this kid. At least he has a lot of well known names on it. The only person this kid has is a fight he lost to Trout, that was bought & paid for by the Golden Snake Squad. But it would be niceif this kid would clean out his own division like most fighters before they start calling out guys for the money. I mean that is the way boxing use be!!!!!!!!

Comment

I want perro to beat Lara so Canelo can Molly wop him for 12 rounds.

Comment

Perro-Lara winner is 3rd in Canelos list of potential opponents. If Floyd fight doesn't happen then it will be against Cotto. If a Cotto fight doesn't happen then it will be against the Angulo-Lara winner.

Comment

lmao at these clowns thinking canelo is ducking angulo.Funny when
                    angulo was rumored to be fighting canelo in may,These dudes clamied
                    it was a cherrypick.

Comment

Working...
                    X