Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's stock just went through the roof!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
    Floyd is still an idiot who threw away a 100 million dollar pay day by sitting on the sidelines as usual. Pac was not the only reason mayweather is called a cherry picker and he didn't get the KO. Mayweather looks like even more of a coward because Pac didn't refuse to fight Marquez after he hulked up like Floyd would have.
    Floyd is the highest paid athlete in ALL sports worldwide.

Nothing Pacquiao can do can hurt that man or his bank account.

Its Pacquiao's fans that are hurting right now. Hence the stupid asss posts written in whiny fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by toyboy33 View Post
      I don't need a triangle theory to know Manny was never on Floyd's skill level and neither was Marquez. I watched Floyd live dismantle Dinamita using only speed and skill. Marquez said himself he nor Pac could beat Floyd and IF Marquez calls out Floyd again (doubtful) it'll be another near shut out for Floyd. Only guys who are much bigger than Floyd have a chance to beat him ala De La Hoya and maybe Martinez if they fight.
      Pac fans have this thought burning at the back of their minds constantly.

It pops up every now and again when Floyd is not in the spotlight.

Most only wished Manny would take and passed the tests and make Floyd and his family and fans eat their own words after a spectacular KO win.

That's too bad.

Comment

Floyd's desire to not make Arum richer was much greater than his desire to make a ton of money fighting, Pac. That's why the fight never happened and truthfully, I was over the fight a long time ago. Floyd is fighting twice next year which guarantees a great 2013 for boxing. Canelo, Guerrro and even Bradley are interesting match-ups that I'll watch. When and IF Floyd loses it wont be by a brutal KO from any of those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Manny is the cnt , he drains fighters on purpose for advantages Roach has said so , Floyd is just an arrogant prick but he fights fighters when healthy and beats them , Pac fights smaller guys healthy and gets his ass handed to him .
          Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
          Triangle logic. Manny posed a threat with being able to quickly dart out that left.

Ray loses to Duran, Ray KO's Hearns, Hearns flattens Duran.

You HAVE to attest for styles and attributes in boxing. It's all about the match-ups.
          Originally posted by Eubankjr View Post
          It's the opposite if anything, Floyd's fear of PAC has cost him a chance of being remembered as one of greats and beating him now won't mean much.
          Two posters who know what they are talking about and one fanboy who thinks Mayweather just KO'D the pacman.

Comment

Knocked OUT by a 39 year old fighter lol

What an embarrassment

The man destroys fighters that's tailor made for him

Comment

Floyd ain't nothing but a marketing ploy. Never fights the best, avoids undefeated fighters (only has fought 2 his whole career) and barely fights. If Manny would fight once every year handpicking his opponents he would be undefeated too. Floyd is a joke to boxing. He got skills but avoids anybody in their prime or undefeated young fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                but but...you're a Floyd fan...as the uninformed would say
                I've been getting the "You're a Floyd fan stuff lately". I don't know where this is coming from

Comment

Anybody that thinks history is going to show that because Floyd didn't fight Manny, that it is a blow to his legacy, is a wishful thinker. In reality, it will be remembered that the most lucrative fight in history was never made, despite the fact that Mayweather was clearly the superior fighter. The reasons will be debated: refusal of testing, purse disagreements, Bob Arum. Pacquiao is tarnished not just by last night, but by the two fights before it as well. People will look at his catchweights and the condition of the fighters on his resume at the time that he fought them. I doubt they'll be as kind as some of you think. Manny still kicked a lot of ass no doubt though.

Comment

Working...
                  X