No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Alexander-Maidana, Broner-Perez Ripped, Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Alexander-Maidana, Broner-Perez Ripped, Ready

Scottrade Center, Saint Louis, Missouri - The weights are in for HBO's televised doubleheader on Saturday night. In the welterweight main event, Marcos Maidana (31-2, 28KOs) 146.75-pounds will battle Devon Alexander (22-1, 13KOs) 146.5. In the co-feature, Adrien Broner (22-0, 18KOs) will defend the WBO super featherweight title against mandatory challenger Eloy Perez (23-0-2, 7KOs). Both boxers weighed 130-pounds. Photos by Tom Hogan/Photos.

[Click Here To Read More]

Only took 6 hours

Finally

Comment

i cant wait till tommorrow night !!!!!! maidana is gonna destroy alexander !!!!!! and broner is going to beat that guy he is facing !!!!

Comment

I was there today, but I've been gone so I haven't had a chance to post my pics and videos. I will later on though.

Comment

That forehead..

Maidana looks good though. WAR MAIDANA BABYYYY!!!! And rooting for that guy to knock boner out.

Comment

Maidana doesn't come to fight, he comes to murder you

Comment

Alexander looks shredded. All the others do too, but it looks like that added weight really agrees with Alexander.

Comment

His hairline is running away from his forehead.

Comment

maidana looks strong but perhaps a little soft in the face

it's probably nothing. i hope he's in shape. his poor performances came when he wasn't in the greatest of shape
                  Last edited by New England; 02-24-2012, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Where the freaking video if ellie was their it would have been up that minute. Lazy journalism.

Comment

Working...
                    X