Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angulo: First I Deal With Kirkland, Then We Talk Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Angulo: First I Deal With Kirkland, Then We Talk Canelo

Mexico's Alfredo "El Perro" Angulo (20-1, 17KOs) refused to discuss a future fight with the WBC's junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. Angulo has a tough fight ahead, with big banger James Kirkland (29-1, 26KOs) on November 5th at the Convention Center of Cancun, Quintana Roo. The winner of the HBO televised clash is going to become the WBC's mandatory challenger to Alvarez's title.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Mexico's Alfredo "El Perro" Angulo (20-1, 17KOs) refused to discuss a future fight with the WBC's junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. Angulo has a tough fight ahead, with big banger James Kirkland (29-1, 26KOs) on November 5th at the Convention Center of Cancun, Quintana Roo. The winner of the HBO televised clash is going to become the WBC's mandatory challenger to Alvarez's title.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Good Answer from the dog but we all know whats really on his mind. Oscar and Richard have Angulo muzzled. If Angulo gets buy Kirkland he walks right through Canelo but that fight will "never" happen.

Comment

Whatever it takes to force Alvarez to fight him. Hard to believe Angulo won a WBC sanctioned title eliminator 15 months ago and still can't get a title shot.

Comment

would love 2 c canelo get koed by perro

Comment

boxeo mexico

angulo is staying focused. smart move.i'd love to see him fight canelo.i will be routing for canelo though.they are both my mexican bro's but i like canelo to win.

Comment

This Fight Should Be A War.

Whoever wins this fight, deserves a shot at Canelo ASAP.

Comment

I bet 5mills that if Angulo beats Kirkland, GBP will steer him away from the ginger

Comment

Kirkland at this point is the tougher fight

Comment

Cintron loses to Canelo and Angulo beats Kirkland. Angulo would beat Canelo, goldengirl promotions will duck Angulo and Canelo will listen to Goldengirl promotions. Canelo's whole career is cherry-picked, he'll never get in the ring against someone like Angulo.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                    I bet 5mills that if Angulo beats Kirkland, GBP will steer him away from the ginger
                    yeah,And steer him towards cotto-margarito winner.Will they exceppt?
                    I dont think so,They will rematch clottey instead lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X