No announcement yet.

Marcos Maidana update on McCloskey, Morales, Soto, moving to 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    Did maidana pay guerrero to injure his shoulder in sparring? did he pay for guerreros surgery on his shoulder too?
    No, you idiot. It was all fake. Like Maidana's fake back injury when he was about to fight Bradley.

It's all lies.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      No, you idiot. It was all fake. Like Maidana's fake back injury when he was about to fight Bradley.

It's all lies.
      Oh it was fake? so he had a fake surgey on his shoulder? you clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        Oh it was fake? so he had a fake surgey on his shoulder? you clown.
        A surgery never took place. Like Medved (R.I.P.) said... if he really is injured then where is the proof? Documents or pictures.

Comment

Maidana on Bradley:

@ChinoMaidana @atomicpoet Im told now that he signed with top rank would not fight me
          Maidana on Mayweather:

@ChinoMaidana @Aaron_Moneyteam @FloydMayweather Like I said I wouldn't give him a kiss. I'd bring hell war to him. Do or die for me!
          So Maidana is also going after Mayweather now?

Comment

Too bad Maidana-Guerrero didn't happen. I would have favored Guerrero in the fight, and Khan would have been forced to fight the winner in December.

I think Maidana should fight Soto in February, than Guerrero in Summer 2012. Guerrero said he'll be back by Spring 2012 and after a warm up fight, Maidana-Guerrero should happen. We'd know a lot more about both guys after that fight. If Guerrero were to win, he's surely for real and ready to fight at 140 and it would be his best win yet. If Maidana wins, it's one of the better names on his resume, and he'd surely be in a better spot to get bigger fights.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              Just don't fight another bum.... 29 bums are enough for any boxer's resume. Even Calzaghe didn't go that far.
              So the Morales that Maidana fought that Khan is chasing is also a bum?

Comment

ffs i was hoping to see Maidana live in Belfast

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                  ffs i was hoping to see Maidana live in Belfast
                  too bad your country sucks.

Comment

Working...
                  X