Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why hasn't Donaire signed on the dotted line?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why hasn't Donaire signed on the dotted line?

Rigondeaux isn't a draw, oh and Mathebula is lol

No seriously why hasn't this punk signed that contract yet? Its easy work according to 95% of you.

Rigondeaux even negotiated a K.O bonus for when he levels Donaire. That is how confident he is. I fail to see any confidence from Donaire. If you ask me he is doesn't want anything to do with El Chacal.

P4P king and all this, random testing, hes this & that. Why hasn't he signed the contract?

Rigondeaux is mugging him off and making his fanbase look stupid. All the **** Donaire asked for, Rigondeaux agreed to. He called his bluff.

Donaire isn't interested unless its a guy half his size or a walking fossil or a pencil-necked Jeffrey Mathebula.

Has Rigo signed it?

Comment

donaire's reluctance to fight rigo is pathetic

it also spawns idiots who really believe rigo will be beat donaire

Comment

Because Rigo isnt a bum and Nonito is terrified. Or maybe he needs his wife's permission first. She seems to be the boss in that household.

Comment

Nonito better sign it.

I prefer the Rigo fight over the Mares fight anway.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Rigondeaux isn't a draw, oh and Mathebula is lol

No seriously why hasn't this punk signed that contract yet? Its easy work according to 95% of you.

Rigondeaux even negotiated a K.O bonus for when he levels Donaire. That is how confident he is. I fail to see any confidence from Donaire. If you ask me he is doesn't want anything to do with El Chacal.

P4P king and all this, random testing, hes this & that. Why hasn't he signed the contract?

Rigondeaux is mugging him off and making his fanbase look stupid. All the **** Donaire asked for, Rigondeaux agreed to. He called his bluff.

Donaire isn't interested unless its a guy half his size or a walking fossil or a pencil-necked Jeffrey Mathebula.

Donaire will fight Rigo.

We have a bet don't we? 1 trilly on Donaire to yours.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=583841

Comment

Why is Rigo worried about Donaire, the real threat is the dude taking half his money. And you're worried about signing on the dotted lines, stop it.

Comment

ten min ban on the TS for spam

he's scared, dancov. is that what you want to hear? donaire is scared of rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
                    donaire's reluctance to fight rigo is pathetic

it also spawns idiots who really believe rigo will be beat donaire

Comment

Working...
                    X