Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward now has to defend against Kessler.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch already expressed interest in fighting Kessler again after Bute.

Froch vs Kessler 2 in England would be amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      I think Kessler opts to fight Froch instead
      Why? He already holds a W there. Now there's a chance for revenge against Ward and Ward will have to give up his belt to avoid it.

Comment

Kessler would be well advised to take on Froch first

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Why? He already holds a W there. Now there's a chance for revenge against Ward and Ward will have to give up his belt to avoid it.
          Well put yourself in Sauerland's shoes. Kessler-Froch makes as much money and is the easier fight.

Comment

Ward will no doubt vacate his title.......he will not risk a purse offer (which he Will loose). He knows he cannot headbutt his Way to victory in Denmark

Comment

Originally posted by ATG Fighter View Post
              Well put yourself in Sauerland's shoes. Kessler-Froch makes as much money and is the easier fight.
              If I put myself in Sauerlands shoes I'd say that the Froch fight will always be there as Froch really wants redemption. Ward has to be forced. There will never be a better chance of a Ward fight than now.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                With all due respect, the fight with Froch was pretty close. A fight in the UK would give Froch a slight edge (think about both Froch & Kesslers home & away record).

And they're both exciting.

Watching Kessler get mauled, headbutted & outsped by Ward isn't exciting to think about.

Watching Kessler & Froch go toe to toe for 12 rounds is. Very exciting indeed. I really don't care who wins. It's just good for the sport.

Comment

belts are meaningless once you made your name.

i would advise ward not to go to denmark so they can screw him via refs and judges.

Comment

Ward should just fight Kessler but this time not in Oakland or west coast

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                      belts are meaningless once you made your name.

i would advise ward not to go to denmark so they can screw him via refs and judges.
                      Is Denmark's reputation as bad as the USA's then?

Comment

Working...
                      X