No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josesito: I'm Ready For War, The Fight of My Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josesito: I'm Ready For War, The Fight of My Life

It would be something if lightning were to ever strike twice. As rare as it happens, it makes people appreciate how powerful something like that could occur in the first place.

The lightning strike that was Josesito Lopez delivering a stunning upset victory over Victor Ortiz on June 23rd did leave most fight fans appreciating what happened live.

However, Lopez wants to prove that lightning strikes more often than not, especially when the second strike leaves a more significant impact. [Click Here To Read More]

Sadly, Lopez gets KO'd in five.

Comment

Lopez ll never be an underdog for me but in his own weight division...i.think Joseito is going to far..as much as i like him and want him to win, i don't see it..but i will be praying for u man...war josesitoooooooo....knock that pusssy asss canela out!!!!!

Comment

12 hours left, I'm hyped up!

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/26779172.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Lopez is a real trooper. I hope he doesn't get shafted from decent fights at 140/147 just because of the beating he's going to take tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
            Lopez is a real trooper. I hope he doesn't get shafted from decent fights at 140/147 just because of the beating he's going to take tonight.
            Josie will Give as good as he Gets,
            No Walk in the Park for the Cinnamon Roll!!!

Comment

Lopez impressed me so much against Ortiz, I think if he shows the same heart and determination he's gonna make it a tough fight for Canelo. That said the natural weight difference could be a big factor.

Comment

Warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Josesito!!!

Comment

Lopez wins

Everybody is talking like canelo is mayweather. He is not and far from it. He has not faced any decent or prime fighters, so do we all know who he is as a fighter. His style likes to dictate the pace of the fight, he likes distance between his opponent and normally fights guys who fight like that. How doe canelo respond to consistent smart pressure. Lopez is the faster guy, likes to counter punch and is very aggressive. Since when does the bigger man always wins (pacquiao/margo, adamek/grant, etc). And is he really the smaller guy.Lopez wins this fight

Comment

Going to be rooting for lopez to pull off the upset!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X