No announcement yet.

8th Sept is fookin' stacked!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Looking forward to seeing three of my top 10 favorites on that day: Vitali, Abdusalamov and Adamek.
    Noticed you didn't name any non-whte fighters. Hmm,

Comment

Looking forward to seeing three of my top 10 favorites on that day: Vitali, Abdusalamov and Adamek.
      mago and jameel will be entertaining

if mago can blitz big time the way he's been blitzing these other cats i'll be mildly impressed. big time is no world beater, and he's ancient now, but he's still gigantic and he's been in there with everybody and generally knows how to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Noticed you didn't name any non-whte fighters. Hmm,
        And I noticed you have no whites on your favorites list.

Dawson-Ward would be a great matchup if it were made at 175 and in a neutral location.

I'm praying for Chad to somehow defeat Andre "The Son of Goat" Ward, but even if he does, the Oakland judges will give it to Ward.

Matthysse-Olugusun is an excellent matchup.

Tupou-Scott and Cunningham-Gavern are fairly decent matchups.

And it will be good to see Barker back in action.
        Last edited by The Hammer; 08-20-2012, 10:23 AM.

Comment

And you have no whites on your favorites list. Hmm,

Dawson-Ward would be an intriguing fight if it was made at 175 and in a neutral location.

I'm praying for Chad to somehow defeat Andre "The Son of Goat" Ward, but even if he does, the Oakland judges will give it to Ward.
          I don't have a favorites list, I just like boxing. I think the only fighter i've been partial to is Hagler. Other then that I just like watching fights. Will try to record and watch every fight that happens on September 8th

Comment

Quillin fights Oct 20th not Sept 8th

Comment

I'm not missing it for the world to see an ATG like Vitali in his last fight.

I'm also watching Matthyse & Ward vs Dawson. Cheering for my boy Bad Chad.

Comment

And you have no whites on your favorites list. Hmm,

Dawson-Ward would be an intriguing fight if it was made at 175 and in a neutral location.

God you're a tool.

Anyways, when has Ward ever even remotely needed help from the judges???

Ward-Dawson would be an A+ fight at 175. It's a B fight at 168, losing much of it's luster because of the weight in my opinion. I'm a fan of both fighters though, so I can't wait.

European fans hate Andre Ward because he came out of nowhere and schooled everyone in the Super Six, it's alright. I'm just hoping some people will get over it and not end up like that Weebler guy who still resents Floyd to this day for sending Hatton flying into the ring side post.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  God you're a tool.

Ward-Dawson would be an A+ fight at 175. It's a B fight at 168, losing much of it's luster because of the weight in my opinion. I'm a fan of both fighters though, so I can't wait.

European fans hate Andre Ward because he came out of nowhere and schooled everyone in the Super Six, it's alright. I'm just hoping some people will get over it and not end up like that Weebler guy who still resents Floyd to this day for sending Hatton flying into the ring side post.
                  I think they hate him due to the fact that he stayed at home while everyone else had to travel somewhere to fight. Ward was acting like a true diva. That's my take on it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    God you're a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      I think they hate him due to the fact that he stayed at home while everyone else had to travel somewhere to fight. Ward was acting like a true diva. That's my take on it.
                      As i've said before, I think it had less to do with Ward acting like a diva then promoters thinking Ward was an easy win when the tournament started. Ward was the long shot to win it, virtually nobody thought he would. Promoters saw him as the less experienced guy and thought it would be no problem coming into Ward's town and getting a win.

Comment

Working...
                      X