Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios' win tonight is Why Floyd wouldn't take Manny's "Winner Take All" Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again..complete nonsense! Just a excuse so youll feel better about floyds ignorant reasonings. So now i hope u feel better and can sleep tonight! Lmbo

Comment

Originally posted by SERVILEV View Post
      Again..complete nonsense! Just a excuse so youll feel better about floyds ignorant reasonings. So now i hope u feel better and can sleep tonight! Lmbo
      I take it you didn't see tonight's fight

Comment

well, if pac is such an easy work, why is the **** fighter worried?

Comment

Originally posted by punchville View Post
          Because he might get robbed...Are you paying attention to anything that's going on?

Comment

well rios was easy work for abril, but he damn sure aint get paid for it tonight....just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              Because he might get robbed...Are you paying attention to anything that's going on?
              this clown did not even watch the fight! he has been begging for streams all night!

Comment

Puga, do you ever think before you post?

Comment

His worried because like decisions like tonight. Are you still going to watch TopRank fights and not feel a sense of it being fixed. Tonight was proof that TopRank is a crocked promotional company. Be a fan not a cheerleader.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                    Puga, do you ever think before you post?
                    Is this really a Puga alt I don't understand why people can't just be fans of boxing and not be so hung on just one fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                      A blatant robbery in a fight of that high profile would likely kill the sport. I actually think the risk is less than in fights like tonight, where one fighter is totally unprotected promotionally.
                      How would it kill the sport? Fans would love to see Floyd robbed and have Pac win. You must be joking.

Comment

Working...
                      X