No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tomasz Adamek Decisions a Game Eddie Chambers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tomasz Adamek Decisions a Game Eddie Chambers

Prudential Center, Newark, New Jersey - Former two division champion Tomasz Adamek (46-2, 28KOs) won a twelve round unanimous decision over Eddie Chambers (36-3, 18KOs) in a fight that was much closer than the scorecards would indicate. The scores were 116-112, 116-112 and a criminal 119-109.

[Click Here To Read More]

Called this one!

Comment

The numbers showed that Chambers fought effectively but i was watching the Chavez/Lee fight and i need to watch the DVR. Apparently Chambers hurt his right bicep so i am amusing he landed alot of jabs or just wasnt busy enough.

Comment

Adamek got his azz schooled. Terrible decision.

Comment

i had it 115-113 chambers with 1 hand....threw 1 left from round 3 -12...he beat him in my opinion with 1 hand. no surprise the outcome but 119-109?

Comment

Let do a petition to over turn the decision in favor of eddie chambers oh i forget only manny pacquiao gets special treatment lol

Comment

Eddie just wasn't active enough, and was throwing one punch at a time.

116-112 is a good scorecard, but 119-109 is too wide.

Comment

this is boxing folks. throw more punches and u win. doesn't matter if almost all of them are blocked or hits air, as long as u throw more u win.

119-109 yeaeeeeaaaaahhhh there is a fine judge.

Comment

Adamek was lucky Chambers pulled his left bicep muscle. The one judge had it all wrong 119-109???

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    this is boxing folks. throw more punches and u win. doesn't matter if almost all of them are blocked or hits air, as long as u throw more u win.

119-109 yeaeeeeaaaaahhhh there is a fine judge.
                    Exactly. I mean, c'mon - how can you not find more than 1 round to give to Chambers?

Comment

Working...
                    X