No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Figueroa: Tim Bradley Focused on Power For Provodnikov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Figueroa: Tim Bradley Focused on Power For Provodnikov

In late April of last year, I was able to spend a few days with one of the sport’s top prizefighters, Tim Bradley, as he prepared for his huge showdown with Manny Pacquiao.

Bradley’s camp in Indio, California offered up an intimate look at a man full of confidence and focus as he meticulously prepared the daunting challenge that awaited him.

Having always been a fighter who loves to impose his mental and physical will in the trenches, I was quick to notice just how much of an emphasis Tim was putting on his footwork, speed, and angles for that particular camp.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not sure focusing on power is the best thing Bradley should do in preparation for the upcoming fight with Provodnikov. Provo can pop. If I was Timmy, I'd stick with what works for him, which is speed and boxing ability. If he was to lose this fight, it would drop his stock immensely.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous
      Not sure focusing on power is the best thing Bradley should do in preparation for the upcoming fight with Provodnikov. Provo can pop. If I was Timmy, I'd stick with what works for him, which is speed and boxing ability. If he was to lose this fight, it would drop his stock immensely.
      I was just about to post the same thing. Why is he focusing on power? His best bet is sticking and moving.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Bradley "knocking out his opponent"? Now there's a laff. :laff2:

Comment

(29-1 12KOs)
          lols
          somebody salty

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
            what stock?

Comment

Tim Bradley, devastating, and knockout should never be mentioned in the same sentence...

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                (29-1 12KOs)
                lols
                somebody salty
                Haha yeah, what's with all the corrected records lately? First Cotto's record magically becomes 37-3, now Bradley suddenly has an official loss. :laff:

You're probably right, BoxingScene has some salty writers doing their thang.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyCa$h View Post
                  what stock?
                  The little stock he has...

Comment

Provodnikov can bust out on the scene big if he can beat Tim Bradley in a big way. I think Tim has proven he can deal with power, so this should be an interesting fight. Tim by UD.

Comment

Working...
                    X