No announcement yet.

Teacher Kicks Student Out of Class for Wearing Mitt Romney T-Shirt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    I think that there is information missing from this case. What schoolchild wears a campaign t-shirt in class!?

If true and as stated then sure, she should be censured. But I have my doubts that everything transpired according to what the 16 year old girl is claiming.
    There were plenty of high school kids wearing Obama-Biden '08 T-Shirts here in California.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      it's probably a race thing on some level.

even if it's not, the teacher needs to be fired. she's clearly not in a position to make a positive impact on the lives of young people if this is how she behaves.
      It is a race thing. I had no doubt in my mind that the teacher was going to be black. She's racist as fuk saying that people associated with Romney are with the KKK.

That's the whole thing with Obama and why he won, because he's black. Why do you think there was such a high percentage of first time black voters, to pound their chests because he was black. I voted for Obama in 08 but clearly a lot of his voters that are African American did it strictly on the color of his skin.

Comment

WTF!
        we all know what would of happened if the race tables were turned, Al Sharpton would of showed up and it would of been in ever news station...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          WTF!
          we all know what would of happened if the race tables were turned, Al Sharpton would of showed up and it would of been in ever news station...
          Yeah, no ****. It's such a double standard of what a lot of African American people in power get away with. This b1tch needs to be fired and shouldn't be rehired anywhere for a long time. Philadelphia as a whole is just like Detroit though and I'm sure she will find a job quickly, both cities are racist as fuk towards whites.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            Philadelphia as a whole is just like Detroit though and I'm sure she will find a job quickly, both cities are racist as fuk towards whites.
            That's funny

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              I think that there is information missing from this case. What schoolchild wears a campaign t-shirt in class!?

If true and as stated then sure, she should be censured. But I have my doubts that everything transpired according to what the 16 year old girl is claiming.
              LOl, what seems fishy about the story?

What else could the student have done to have her shirt removed?

If the shirt had some sort of racy message or something on it, sure. . .

Even if hte student was talking nonsense and saying racist ****, still no reason to make her change shirts?

You're right, though, I guess we should wait to see if there's more to the story. . .

If there's nothing more to the story, she needs to be outright fired. . . THis is not hte kind of teachers we need teaching the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                Yeah, no ****. It's such a double standard of what a lot of African American people in power get away with. This b1tch needs to be fired and shouldn't be rehired anywhere for a long time. Philadelphia as a whole is just like Detroit though and I'm sure she will find a job quickly, both cities are racist as fuk towards whites.

Watch out for this guy if you're ever in Philadelphia. . . "I HATE EVERY LAST IOTA OF A CRACKA"!!! Lol. . .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  To be fair, I do believe that like 90% of blacks voted for Gore, and Kerry.

Now why blacks overwhelmingly vote democrat everytime, I don't know.

The perception seems to be that the republican party is hostile towards minorities; I don't blame them because the right-wing attack dogs are openly hostile towards minorities - Limbaugh, etc.

I personally think a lot of the liberal policies are actually more "racist" than conservative policies. There are a lot of policies from the democrats that do favor minorities - or at least in their face appear to do so. Won't really get into that either.

You can make arguments both ways, of course - it all depends on your world views.
                  I don't know. Maybe it's because a democratic president signed the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and the Civil Rights Act of 1964 into law.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                    Watch out for this guy if you're ever in Philadelphia. . . "I HATE EVERY LAST IOTA OF A CRACKA"!!! Lol. . .
                    Many of you guys don't know about the Rizzo era .... Having lived in Philly most of my life, I can honestly state, that racism is alive and well nourished in the City of Brotherly Love.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                      That's funny
                      It's funny but true. I'm not racist at all either. My brother in law is black and my nephew is obviously half black, so I have African Americans in my family. I also work in the city of Detroit, one of the highest population of AA's. It's just a fact that city of Detroit and Philadelphia have a long history of hating whitey.

Comment

Working...
                      X