Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pic: Are Floyd Mayweather's teeth real?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic: Are Floyd Mayweather's teeth real?

All seriousness, Floyd could be in a toothpaste commercial with that amazing smile and teeth (no ****).

However, I question if his teeth are real or fake because some of his family members don't have the best one's...

So my question is, are Floyd's teeth real? Please vote on the poll, thanks!
    Yes
    37.21%
    No
    41.86%
    Mike Tyson's teeth are epic
    20.93%

How many teeth does Floyd really have? How many titles has he really won then??

Comment

Well Floyd is a lot younger than Roger for one, Roger may not have taken care of his teeth, he probably got a few knocked out in boxing, and drug or alcohol use may have affected them.

Remember Floyd is such a clean living guy, he doesn't drink or smoke, good teeth are a side affect of that.

Comment

time to go out of the closet dude.

Comment

I'm not saying Floyd's teeth are fake but there are rumors and where there's smoke there's fire.

Comment

LOL, dude does have good teeth (no ****).

Comment

Floyd has perfect teeths

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                All seriousness, Floyd could be in a toothpaste commercial with that amazing smile and teeth (no ****).

However, I question if his teeth are real or fake because some of his family members don't have the best one's...

So my question is, are Floyd's teeth real? Please vote on the poll, thanks!
                ..****..........

Comment

You guys are missing my point, I'm not making fun or anything, this is serious.

If Floyd has false teeth, there's a big risk it could get knocked off (along with his mouthpiece) when he fights Pacquiao.

I'd rather have him not wear them to reduce the risk.

Comment

Of course, he doesn’t have false teeth. Why would he even wear a mouthguard??

Mayweather is a clean guy

Comment

Working...
                    X